ESC：55A W / BEC
你自己的TX / RX V型尾混合
alles in allem ein schöner flieger hab mir ein wenig mehr speed erwartet . dem kann aber nachgeholfen werden stichwort 4S . Der Platz im Cokpit ist echt minimalst dennoch schaffte ich es einen 3s LiHV der marke Turnigy mit 3450 mah unterzubringen . funktioniert ohne probleme . trotz des vollen cokpits musste noch blei dazu gegeben werden . Alle Servo wurden von mir nachgeklebt ! die Querruder Ausschläge auf 15mm gesetzt . reicht vollkommen . für den preis bei mir damals 99Euro echt cooler flieger mit ausergewöhnlichem design .Absolutely fantastic plane, nice looks and enjoyable to put it together. I encountered a few issues when making the maiden flight, a few tips for the future buyers:
1. Fill in the gaps where carbon rods at the wing and fuse joint are located with some epoxy, otherwise guaranteed crack at first landing.
2. My Vtail didn't fit properly (I reckon) and appeared to have some negative angle, hence had to add some spacers underneath the trailing edge at the wing and fuse joint to save it from having a substantial dive.
3. I use it with Zippy Compact 4000 25C 286g, no weight at the nose required, seems stable.
4. Huge inconvenience of having the engine above the wing, need to compensate with Elevator when gaining throttle, could use some mixing, subject to try and error.
5. Tape the wing joint section all around with some decent insulation tape, will save you having some of the joints cracked, the wing is situated low and each landing is a good chance of circling
6. Boy does it glide! You need a huge distance for it to settle on the ground without a risk of breaking something; otherwise try add a stronger nose and pod to dig it.
7. I had to glue on all control horns and change screws to machine thread ones with a nut on the other side, the original ones just pop out eventually.I do not reccomend this plane. I have experienced tail flutterand spins, both leading to complete loss of control and often crash. I have also had many troubles with the EDF unit somehow not beeing able to go full-power, resuling in the plane not being able to take off or barely flying.
Other then that the materials and the building quality are very good.It's a beautiful airplane and makes a beautiful sound there's no doubt about that, they should had made the cabin or the front part of the airplane just a little bit longer and a little bit wider so that you can fit all the equipment inside with no problem. This is the second one that I bought and I'm always having problems with the CG, it's very tell heavy.The leading edge wing mounts are no good, they will break on you pretty quickly requiring the wing to be glued to the glider. I did this and it's rock solid now, just a bit harder to transport. Doesn't thermal but would be OK on the slope with good wind. It's really just for doing huge loops and low passes with a pretty cool sound at WOT. I'm running 2 x 2200mah 3s packs in parallel. You can make this fit by cutting a cooling vent for the ESC.My first EDF. It's tail heavy so I added 15 pennies (about 38 grams) to the nose. I'm using a 3300mAH 3s LIPO. Have to give it full throttle for a few seconds before tossing it hard and upward as mentioned in another review. You'll need a lot of space to fly this as it wants to fly fast. I like so far.Beautiful plane, easy to assemble, enough space to fit a 3S 3600 30C (esc and receiver beside the lipo). You just need CA foam safe medium glue to assemble the pane.
If there is no wind, it fly ok, but it realy need power, its not a glider. Easy hand launchhing and landing.
To much flex for the tail and the wing, at full trottle with a slighy nose down attitude the wing start to badly flutter.
I will had carbon tape both side of the wing.Buy this plane. It's awesome. Fast. Sounds like a jet and flies like a rocket.
1.) Needs reinforcement on the underside of wing connection. 2 soft landings on grass and I cracked some of the foam already.
2.) In a redesign, the wings should be moved back a little. I've had to add a significant amount of nose weight to balance it even with a 4000mah battery thus reducing performance.Hey everyone. The Turnigy nano-tech 4000mah 3S 40~80C Lipo Pack (TRA2849 Slash/Rustler/Bandit/Stampede compatible) fits in the Zephyr. You will have to re-wire or get an adapter for this battery to connect to ESC. Its tight but it will fit. Super epo foam feels really high quality and the motor is deafening loud. Can't be in the same room at full throttle if you want to keep your hearing (which is awesome!) Haven't flown yet, but so far so good.nice plane for high speed
Flutter wing . R.I.P download now [2434kb] manual download now [799kb] DuraFly Zephyr V70 download now [24kb] esc manual pages 1 download now [187kb] esc manual page 2 download now [69kb] Width at nose battery compartment download now [2852kb] Battery compartment widest width download now [2895kb] 4000_battery download now [156kb] replacement servo's to the front download now [1663kb] Wing connector and lock download now [1669kb]