ESC：80A W / SBEC
伺服： 数字合金装备X 5
你自己的5〜6通道TX / RX
all servos are bad . the servo output arms are not glued properly . My model has crashed due to a defective elevator servo.
Make sure you check the canopy lock. The pin on mine retracted and the canopy flew off in flight and was damaged when it hit the ground. :( Make sure you pull the wire pin forward and make sure it has engaged the ply former properly before taking off. Also, check the temperature of the motor and look at cooling. I cut a hole in the bottom of my cowl (as per full size) to let hot air out and am contemplating adding air deflectors on the 2 air inlets either side of the motor to direct cool air onto it and blocking off the centre inlet. There is no hot air outlet. My motor got very hot after one flight. I changed the ESC timing settings to see if that will help.I probably had a similar experience to some of the other reviews but I thought I would itemise my points:
- Kit was delivered in a big plain double skinned box. Nicely wrapped parts and nothing was damaged inside. Everything as advertised.
- Structure is nice, looks like decent laser cutting and glue. No big blobs of hot melt glue so what ever glue it used, it is neat and tidy.
-Covering on my model was very good, cannot really complain. Iron on as opposed to self adhesive which is good. Will have to see how it copes with lots of use. Had to sick the graphics on the model and there were no pictures in the instructions I received to show me the reference points. I used the pictures on the HK site as a guide.
- Nice CF undercarriage. Shame the spats don't have anti-rotation screws, etc.
- I found the ailerons and rudder warped, had to heat the covering to straighten the control surface. I believe this is pretty normal with ARTF's. Straighten them before gluing the hinges, especially the rudder!
- I had to ask HK for a copy of the assembly manual which had the CG location but no control surface throw recommendations. I emailed support and received those and also the ESC manual.
- The ESC was faulty from new. Send videos to HK support and they shipped a new one. Can't really complain about support. Hopefully my motor lasts.
- I can't say I have had a problem with theColis reu en parfait tat mais entoilage de la drive mal ralis (vrille). Une vrification complte des fixations est faire! Manque de colle a tous les niveaux ! Manque balsa pour fixation capot moteur ....
Problme liaison esc-moteur ( bruits a diffrent rgime et surchauffe moteur aprs 3 min de vol ). surement le PWN donc changer esc et plus de bruit!
Moteur cram apres 3 vols. ( a ce demander si c'est pas un moteur 5s )
Le premier achat dcevant chez hk !Review part 2: The fitted servos are too slow, especially for 3D flying and one of the elevator servos was 'sticky' until I partially dismantled it to free it up.
Flying - despite adding a little nose-weight to correct the CoG, the model is still very tail heavy and very, very sensitive in pitch, so needed shorter elevator throws and lots of exponential (70pcnt ).
Other than that, it will fly amazingly slowly, nose high without dropping a wing. Also surprisingly the stall is relatively clean. There is plenty of power and most of the time it will needs only 1/2 to 2/3 throttle. Above about 2/3 throttle it makes a lot of noise and vibration - Why? ESC timing? Prop is balanced but supplied bushes may be a problem? .Or is it the motor?
Prop hanging is relatively easy, especially for the small size and certainly much better than my now deceased electric EPO Thunderbolt, but not as nice a 55cc Edge 540 I have.
So, hopefully this will be a good model to teach myself 3D flying.
The wheels are really too small for flying off our grass strip so will dispense with the wheel pants and up-size the wheels.
Overall - I'm happy but a few things need to be sorted out before it becomes an enjoyable, reliable model.Review Part 1:
Hi Guys, I recently bought this model to replace my HK EPO SBach Thundebolt, which totalled itself after the Turnigy BEC failed.
The model is built to a high quality, but some minor issues let it down:
1. The film covering easily peels back in places and so the entire needs to be run over with an iron.
2. Not all screws are secure. Need to check all screws and nuts, adding Loctite where appropriate. I destroyed a wheel pant on landing, partly due to a loose nut.
3. Some parts are missing - specifically the nylon wing bolts. Also, it needs some wooden dowels (or pegs) fitting to the rear of each wing root . These should locate in already drilled holes in the fuselage when the wings are fitted, preventing the wings from rotating. Currently it relies just on the fuselage wing fairings to stop rotation which is insufficient IMHO.
4. Assembly instructions - tiny pictures and insufficient or no supporting wording. Not at all useful unfortunately.
5. I fitted 5000mAH 6S Nanotech battery packs, but the C o G was still just behind the recommended point.Leider bin ich mit dem im Modell eigebauten Teile wie Servos,Regler und Motor nicht zufrieden. Der Motor hat im einen Lgerschaden(hohes Laufgeraesch mit Vibationen),der Regler hat ein unsauberes Regelverhalten(stottern beim Hochlaufen) und die Servos haben keine praeziese Rckstellung.Diese Teile sind mal wieder Chinamuell!!!very nice accro plane - powerful - motor burned after 40 minutes
flight - elevator servos must also be replaced.Mine arived with some damage to the cowl an vertical stabilizer. Servos seems to be very low quality, but in general the model flys well. its impresively light and aparently it is very fragile to. As other buyers already stated it has absolutely no information about eletric motor, esc, servos or whatever.Nice structure design, low quality assembly, bent ribs in the wings, covering peals out.
Low quality packaging, the kit arrived with a torn covering on one of the ailerons and a hole in fuselage covering.
No assembly and set up manual and lack of information about motor, ECS and servos.
The following hardware parts were not included:
a. 4mm thumbscrews for the wings
b. Helen screws for linkage stoppers
c. Push-pull clevises were predrilled with a slight angle
Reinstall ball-linked pushrods and pull/pull rudder control.
Reinstall and re-glue all control horns; half of the horns havent been bonded.
Apply CA over all bonded elements,
The airplane is tail heavy, use lypo pack to find the right CG location.
Manual - Extra 330 Balsa Plug and Fly 15 download now [4962kb] EXTRA 330 HK 1500mm download now [4962kb] No File Name download now [149kb] No File Name download now [129kb] No File Name download now [99kb] No File Name download now [100kb] No File Name download now [218kb] No File Name download now [97kb] No File Name download now [143kb] No File Name download now [339kb] No File Name download now [175kb] No File Name download now [79kb] No File Name download now [313kb] Extra 330 1500mm HK Manual PDF download now [4962kb]