The GEP-IX5 racing frame is called the “Fairy”. The “Fairy” is built with the true “X” frame with the electronics tower in the center. The arms are long enough for 5” propellers for extreme acceleration.
The bottom frame is designed with strength in mind, with 4mm 3K Carbon Fiber Arms held together with a CNC aluminum “X” frame to help strengthen the build. Between the arms and the “X” frame is a 2mm carbon fiber lower deck. The side frames are 2mm carbon fiber that also include the FPV camera mount and the top deck is 1.5mm carbon fiber. This all gives a solid frame plus a 3D TPU printed camera mount with 35degree inclination for a Gopro style action camera.
There are a PDB (5V 3A output, 12V 500mA output) and XT60. There’s also an integrated 6 bright LED tail lights, to show where you’ve been, and the buzzer board. The lights and buzzer is supported by FC (Betaflight / CleanFlight) to control the color and the condition of the lights.
Just connect up your favorite Flight Controllers, 20~30A ESCs and 2204~2305 motors powered by a 3S~4S 1300mAh to get you moving. Add your FPV gear and you’ll be racing in no time.
The GEP-IX5 “Fairy” is an extreme “X” frame racer and will sparkle with its magic.
• High strength 3K carbon board to ensure that the frame is strong
• CNC aluminum “X” mount, adds strength to the arms and makes arm changing easier
• Action camera mount designed 35 degrees angle inclination
• 3D TPU printing in the nose of this frame, extremely reduce the wind resistance.
• “X” structure, good mobility.
• Strong central structure, light weight (105g, including all fixed parts).
• Adjustable lens mount, 0-55 deg
• PDB, with a BEC (5/12v output, maximum 3A, maximum 500mA)
• Adjustable lens mount, 0-55 deg, for camera support HS1177 / HS1190 / Swift / OWL Plus
• Gopro fixed seat, 35 deg
• Rear LEDs and buzzer
Adjustable lens: 0-50 deg
Side frame: 2mm
Top frame: 1.5mm
1 x Flight Controller: F3 /Naze32/ CC3D
4 x 2204/2205/2206/2305 Brushless Motors
4 x 20A-30A ESC
4 x 5inch Propeller
1 x 4S 1300mAh LiPo Battery
1 x 5~6 Channel Radio Tx/Rx
1 x FPV Setup (optional)