CAP232 ARTF 95％建
I Purchased an Ex Photo item and was expecting a few shortfalls.
All the hardware bar the electric mount (if one is provided) was in the box. There was a few minor marks and the covering needed reworking on the wings. I found the instructions a bit "generic" but ok.
I used a 3S 2200 D9 pack with a KDA 20-22L and 9x6APCE prop, but I think a KDA36-12L would be better. I removed the forward servo tray to enable battery removal via the canopy and used the rear servo mounts for the tail. Test flight was a bit windy, but the undercarriage pulled out in the first 3 ft(glue looks like it simply let go), so had to hand launch.
On low rates it was smooth to fly but it was rolling left badly with more elevator throw.
While the wing held up on ditching, the fuse broke apart over the wing and many glue joints simply let go. It appears to be "Hot Glued" together. Will rebuild it and try again.
Plus's: nice lines and well packed for freight.
Minus's: Gluing of the fuse needs to be better and a lot of lead up front if you cant fit the battery all the way up front. Hard to swap batteries.