This is the receiver module designed for use with the Orange RX OpenLRSng 433MHz transmitter module.
Orange OpenLRSng is an open source transmitter module and receiver system that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 433MHz range. It is a fully user-customizable RF transmitter system that can even be programmed to utilize additional features such as telemetry, operative remote control via sticks (cPPM ready) and Mission Planner.
The system is designed for using with APM flight control software where telemetry data, mission planning and flight modes will be available on PC, Droid Planner or similar apps for Android devices.
The Orange OpenLRSng is an extremely versatile system and is perfect for custom projects.
• 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
• SMA female antenna connector
• cPPM output for direct control
• RFM22B transceiver unit including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-1000mW output
• Demonstrated range of several kilometres with a small Omni antenna
• Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
• Transparent serial link
• MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
• Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
• Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
• Support for LBT and AFA
• Configurable duty cycle
• Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
• Open source firmware
• AT commands for radio configuration
• RT commands for remote radio configuration
• Adaptive flow control when used with APM
• Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring a SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
Compatibility: Orange RX OpenLRSng 433MHz transmitter module
Voltage input: 6.8~12VDC
Range: Full range system (
Sensitivity: -117 dBm
Air data rates: <250kbps