JR 9XII，FS-TH9X-B，Hobbying 9XR等诸多JR RF海湾风格电台的
I use this module in my Taranis to fly my Blade Nano CPX and a NineEagles Solo Pro 1803D. Both are working just fine. Just what i wanted.I got that thing today. Remind what was written: DSM2
But DSM2 it does only with:
1. OrangeRx R610 Spektrum DSM2 6Ch 2.4Ghz Receiver (w/ Sat Port)
2. OrangeRx R620 DSM2 Compatible Full Range 6Ch 2.4Ghz Receiver w/Failsafe
3. OrangeRx R415 DSM2 Compatible 4Ch Micro 2.4Ghz Receiver
DOES NOT WORK WITH DSM2/X!!!
1. OrangeRx R615X DSM2/DSMX Compatible 6Ch 2.4GHz Receiver w/CPPM
2. OrangeRX RX3S 3-Axis Flight Stabilizer w/DSM2 Compatible 6CH 2.4Ghz Receiver
3. OrangeRx R410X DSMX Compatible 4Ch/6CH PWM/CPPM 2.4Ghz Receiver
4. ALL NEW ORANGE PRODUCTS WHICH CAN HANDLE DSMX
SO why do I pay so much money for that part? It does ONLY work with DSM2 RECEIVERS but "NOT WITH DSM2 and DSMX" Receivers which can bind in DSM2 and DSMX Mode. Thes DSM2/X will not work!!!
More Important would be to bind the Turnigy and GTX2 3 Receiver. But that was too much.
SO PLEASE HK MAKE A FIRMWARE UPDATE POSSIBLE FOR DSMX AND FLYSKY RECEIVER!Tried to bind with yak54 from horizon hobby today and it bind like it chould do with the spektrum receiver
Very happy , thx HKJust received this module and like other Origin products, the quality of manufacture is very good. The only unfortunate aspect is that it has no instructions included with it, HK should really take more initiative with things like this as it's not just a simple module. It has a 2-position switch and a 3-position switch which are marked F1-F2 and A-B-C. Not exactly intuitive. So rather than spend a lot of time on hit & miss combinations of the switches, I emailed Origin. They replied within 12hrs, were apologetic and sent me the pdf manual for it. I have uploaded it to the files tab.
I will continue testing for binding in all modes and basic range testing, although I really don't expect any issues from what I've seen so far.