The RG812BPX’s 8-channel DMSS receiver not only offers the benefits of power bus distribution security, but also features a unique “hybrid port” system that allows all 8 servo ports to be used either as conventional PWM servo ports, or as a direct XBus serial connection, eliminating the need for an XBus connection hub.
Ideal for small gas or large electric airplanes where weight and simplicity are desired, the RG812BPX’s heavy-duty 18 AWG power leads with a T-type connector will provide constant voltage even in high-current applications such as extreme 3D flight. As an added layer of safety, the RG812BPX features a built-in soft switch designed to fail ‘on’ so that should the switch fail in flight, power to the receiver will not be interrupted.
The RG812BPX utilizes JR’s robust DMSS modulation system that combines attribute from both DSSS and FHSS modulation into a wide-band transmission system with high-speed response and high resistance to RF noise. Also unique to DMSS is JR’s Intelligent Output System (IOS), which automatically selects control signals that need to be transmitted simultaneously and delivers the data as one complete signal frame.
IOS ensures there is no time delay when commanding servos used for critical functions such as a CCPM swashplate on a helicopter or with an aircraft with multiple servos ganged on a single control surface. This gives a stronger connection in flight and can reduce wear on components, keeping your model flying better, longer.
Not only does this receiver listen, but it also talks back. DMSS is a bi-directional communication system that delivers real-time telemetry information. Receiver voltage telemetry is standard with every DMSS receiver, and add-on sensors are available to monitor nearly every metric vital to the operation of your mode.
• Heavy duty power leads provide constant voltage to theservos in power-hungry, high-current demand setups
• JR’s patented Intelligent Output System (IOS) sends data from all channels as one complete signal frame, eliminating lag
• Supports real-time telemetry data
• Cross-modulation restricted, robust DMSS link is highly resistant to noise from FHSS or DSSS modulation
• Failsafe support on all channels
• Status condition LEDs
• Compact and lightweight design weighing in at just 24g!
• Receiver Voltage Telemetry as standard
Type: Full-range receiver
Channel Count: 8
Modulation: Spread Spectrum
Case Type: Hard plastic
Voltage Range: 4.0–8.5V
Antenna Length: 150mm