Woven from 3K Carbon Fiber and Dupont Kevlar-29.Our Kevlar/CF composite cloth has a tensile strength 5 times stronger than steel! Making it a seriously strong material for creating indestructible jet fuel tanks, spinners, cowls or even funky clear coated canopies.Use epoxy resin, Araldite, or 2 part glue to form and set the sheet.Create that perfect battery tray, repair your foamie to bulletproof status or even make servo and motor mounts!Our Kevlar/CF fabric comes in two sheets each sheet is 1000mm x 500mm
Hmotnost ( g )
it is a single sheet 500 x 1000 , not two as described
Average Product quality, I would not buy it again.
it is a single sheet 500 x 1000, not two as described
Average Product quality, I would not buy it again.NOTE YOU ONLY GET 1/2 SQM NOT 1 SQ M AS ADVERTISED SO ITS NOT SUCH A GOOD BUY and you will waste hours trying to sort it out,and hk will winNot impressed, the cloth comes folded, looks like its been cut by a kid with a blunt butter knife and you supposed to get 2 pieces that make up 1 metre squared, and all you get is 1 piece that is 500mm x 1000mm
Will not buy againI don't know why I was expecting it to arrive on a carboard tube and not folded like a used napkin. My whole order, those pieces of carbon/Kevlar weave and a sq meter of fiberglass cloth, occupied less than 20 percent of the box. The remaining 80 percent was air and air bubbles. A bubble wrap envelope would've suffice.
Arrived in 6 days to Romnia.
It's alright, otherwise. Edges are sewn and taped.
You just can't beat the price.Intressantes gewebemuster.
Nicht geeignet zum kleine schaumwaffeln
Beschichten da mit 160g/m2 plus minimum gleich viel epoxyharz es schnell zur bleiente wird..Great cloth I use it to strengthen Rc boat hulls, easy to cut with Braided line scissors from your local fishing tackle shop the scissors have a serrated edge which is a must for cutting this type of cloth.This is the best kevlar one can wish for !!! Easy to work with, sturdy like hell and if coated clear looks like professional stuff.....and for the price second to none..............Just LOVE IT !!!Ordered to try in my composite RC Combat plane. To put it partly in fuse and small lines on the wings...Very high quality and easy to handle during layering. Really suggested. much cheaper than everywhere else.I bougth severall of this, easy to work with, very good handling curved shapes. Very strong and resistant to abrasion, it is good for pontoons and boat hulls. I am making my underside Hovercraft hulls with this product, I am very satisfied with another high quality HobbyKing product as almost all HK products I am buyng for years.