AeroStar Advance Brushless ESC's represent the quality and features one wants in a brushless ESC. Wrapped in a heat dissipating case, these speed controls have heavy duty written all over them. They feature a number of different programing options to handle different motor timing, start up sequences and more! Heavy duty leads come ready to accept your choice of battery connector. Motor side we've installed 4.0mm bullet connectors. To prevent sparking from those high voltage packs, we have even included a anti-spark circuit.
Program through your transmitter, or with the optional LCD program card. A key feature for you model is the ability to log data such as ESC temperature, voltage, current, and motor RPM! Designed for airplanes and helicopters. It features a advanced governor mode, as well as a smooth start, great for heli's or airplanes with gearboxes.
This 120A version features a massive anti-spark circuit, massive capacitors, and a 2nd lead for programming, no need to disconnect from your receiver! It also includes pre-installed 4.0 mm bullet plugs for the motor output. We've left the input leads bare so you can install your choice of connectors. To make airframe mounting easy we've included a snap in plastic mount!
Must purchase LCD programming card to use data logging feature. Download Data Logging Software Here
• Aluminum heat sink case for good heat dissipation
• Adjustable motor timing for wide variety of motors and applications
• Programmable through transmitter command or optional LCD program card
• Opto coupled, no BEC
• Over heat, low voltage, lost signal and power arm protection
• Data logging such as temperature, voltage, current, and RPM
• Advanced governor mode and smooth start up perfect for helicopters
• Anti-spark circuit
• Includes plastic mounting bracket for clean airframe installations
Constant Current: 120A
Burst Current: 150A (10 sec.)
Input: 18~38 NiMh/NiCd
Motor Connector: 4.0mm Bullet
Hmotnost ( g )