This is the autopilot you have been waiting for, it follows on from where the popular original Arkbird Autopilot left off. The Arkbird 2.0 Lite (V3) is a high accuracy autopilot designed for fixed-wing, it superimposes an On Screen Display showing all the critical flight data whilst at the same time controlling and stabilising the aircraft. It is a fantastic plug n play system with no soldering required, easy set-up and easy installation. The Arkbird is perfect for FPV flying and gives total peace of mind due to its many features including the "Return to Home" function which can be activated by the flick of a switch or via the failsafe if the signal is lost.
Features of the Arkbird 2.0 Lite (V3) include a high accuracy airspeed meter interface with airspeed and ground speed control. Launch assist which if you hand launch your aircraft it will automatically start the motor when the aircraft reaches a speed higher than 5kmph. This is a great function for when you are hand launching a flying wing with a pusher propeller. Other notable features are "Fence" mode which will keep the model within a defined area. "Cruise" mode which will keep the aircraft straight and at a constant height and also it has a PTZ output which uses channels 5 & 6 to enable you to interface it with a camera gimbal to keep the camera level. These are just a few of the features of this remarkable autopilot, see below for the full list.
The Arkbird Autopilot 2.0 Lite (V3) System comes with everything you need to setup your FPV model for the ultimate in GPS based Autopilot flight including a GPS unit, battery current sensor and airspeed meter. All power plugs and wire connections are included or pre-installed.
• GPS, barometer and attitude sensors to stabilize/control your model in flight
• Integrated On Screen Display showing all critical flight data
• GPS based "Return to Home" function
• GPS waypoint flight/geofencing function
• Can be used with up to 7 channels (a 7 channel radio is required to be able to use all the features)
• Cruise mode for straight and level flight
• Auto levelling
• Hand launch assist
• Highly accurate airspeed meter interface
• Programmable for V tails, delta wing, butterfly brake, flying wings and other configurations
• Hover mode which will slow the model and keep it steady (prop hang)
• Gyro mode for 3D flying
• Flap control which will intelligently control the flaps, it will lower flaps if the airspeed gets too low
• Intelligent PID controller, easy to setup and adjust
• Easily adjust the parameters using the OSD menu using the transmitter sticks
• Can be installed flat or on its side
• Flight data logging records time, route, power consumption and maximum height of the flight
Input Power: 2~6S (7.4~22.2V)
Autopilot Dimensions: 56 x 42 x 23mm
Airspeed Sensor Dimensions: 82 x 15 x 10mm
GPS Sensor Dimensions: 42 x 34 x 12mm
Arkbird Autopilot 2.0 Lite V3
Battery current sensor
See under "Files" tab for a copy of the instruction manual.
Hmotnost ( g )