An intrinsic part of the Team Black Sheep Powercube is the Colibri Race FC, an STM32F3 based flight controller with more than enough processing power and memory to achieve very low loop times. This FC is literally packed with features and is everything the professional racer looks for when choosing the right FC for their build.
An ideal size for quads between 180 and 330 size and if used as part of the Powercube system, it will fit neatly in the "stack".
• STM32F303 based chipset for ultimate performance
• PPM, SBUS, DSM, DSMX input (5V and 3.3V provided over internal BUS)
• 6 PWM ESC output channels (auto connect, internal BUS)
• Choose between plug & play sockets or solder pads for R/C and buzzer
• 36x36mm standard size (30.5mm standard raster)
• RGB LED strip support incl. power management
• Extension port for GPS / external compass / pressure sensor
• UART port for peripherals (Blackbox, FrSky telemetry etc.)
• 5V buzzer output
• MPU6500 new generation accelerometer/gyro
• Runs Betaflight, Cleanflight and Baseflight
• 3x status LED (DCDC pwr/ 3.3V pwr/ status)
Processor: STM32 F3 Flight controller running Betaflight
Power for Cam and VTx: 5V/12V
Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
TBS Colibri Race Flight Control Board
Hmotnost ( g )
I bought this FC by mistake, because of an error in the shopping-system.
It costs 10$ more than at TBS itself. Also there are no cables included.
These are the reasons why I don't wanted this FC and technically ordered another one. But because of this error I'm stuck now with this one.
I can't realy tell anything about the quality of the product itself, but I think, I'll be quite good as all products from TBS.