The new Fat Shark Predator is a fully equipped VGA FPV headset with unbeatable value. By incorporating brand new LCD technology into a completely redesigned headset, Fat Shark has lowered the entry price point for aspiring new FPV pilots.
The Predator’s 25-degree FOV VGA display has the same resolution offered by higher end VGA headsets and will show the same camera and OSD detail. The Predator is equipped with the M.I.G (magnetic, inertial, gyro) head tracker and when combined with a pan/tilt camera, delivers a truly immersive FPV experience.
The integrated 5.8Ghz receiver allows new pilots to quickly experience video piloting without the hassles and expense of external receivers.
To start enjoying FPV flying, simply add a camera and a Fat Shark compatible transmitter.
NOTE: Fat Shark can only guarantee compatibility with Fat Shark and specified Hobbyking transmitters.
- Predator VGA headset with integrated head tracking and 5.8G receiver.
- Zipper carry case
- Head tracker data cable (for Turnigy 9X)
- AV cable (for connecting to external AV devices viewing/recording)
- 5.8G 3dBi antenna
- 700mAh 7.4V battery pack with RC charger leads (charged via standard RC chargers)
- Adapter plug for headset battery connector to XT60
- FOV 25 degree diagonal, full color VGA resolution LCD display
- Interpupillary distance: 63.5mm fixed
- NTSC/PAL auto select (interlaced)
- Magnetic, inertial, gyro head tracker
- -85dBm 5.8G 7 channel receiver
- Battery: 700mAh, 7.4V
- Power consumption @ 7.4V: 140mA/290mA (wire/wireless)
- Hobbyking 600mW 5.8G transmitter
- Fat Shark “CCD Killer” CMOS pan/tilt camera
- Turnigy 9X radio (supports head tracking function)
- Futaba Data cable (for use with higher end Futaba radios that support selective trainer function).
- Diopter lens sets (for near sighted users, 6p set with -2, -4, -6 dpt lens).
Hmotnost ( g )
i get this sgoggle with immersion 600mw and the range i got is 50feet only i thry with both antena cloverl.and the normal!also the head traker dont work!Data came glasses. The quality is excellent, the picture is clear! Included was a rag to clean the lens and stickers with the shark)) but the battery came barely alive! voltage of 2 V on the cell had to resuscitate him, charged each cell as a NI-MH then lead up to the standard already. Overall pleased.Received my goggles and they worked for a few minuets and then made a squeeling noise and the screen went white. Lucky I could fly home using laptop that was hooked up to record the flight.
Sent back for repair at my cost for post then they were sent back as not been faulty.
Tried them again "with plane on ground this time and they worked for 2 minuets and done the same again.
HK warranty department now says the warranty clame is rejected.
Goggles $269.99 post $38 post back $19 TOTAL FOR THIS F@#*^NG PAPER WEIGHT $326.99
Not to mention that I got these goggles to use on a holiday with my club mates so we could go FPV flying as that is all we can basically do there and it is non refundable.
Thanks again HK (THIEVES)
Will show the video on youtube of goggles playing up soon
Stupid that you can buy goggles on their own, but cannot buy the predator rtf v1 set"http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=90&products_id=727" 229usdhttp://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=940 hier for 229usd free shipping!!!!!Good goggley goos, chose these and paired them with an immersion 600W 5.8ghz TX instead of buying the RTF 5.8GHZ goggle setup. Most happy.These googles are great! And come with a receiver and a headtracker for the same price which is awesome!Wich one is the best or newest the preditor or the fat shark dominator? I want the best the first time .Tanks for any helpRealy good produced working all good and all accessories are in the box.