FrSky TFR4 SB 3/16ch 2.4Ghz S.BUS Receiver FASST Compatible (with SB ports)
• FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc..
• FASST 2.4G Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc..
• Compatible servos via SB port: Futaba S.BUS servos, FrSky D12MB servo
• Compatible with FASST 2.4GHz Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode)
• SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky servo D12MB. No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevents mismatched servo channel connections.
• Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on transmitter or set failsafe on TFR4SB directly.
• High sensitivity and stability.
• Wide operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models.
Number of Channels: 3~16 (4~16ch in S.BUS mode)
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Temperature Range: -10~80 degree of Celsius
Servo Frame Rate: 14ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode), 7ms (HS-High Speed Mode)
Hmotnost ( g )
This receiver it is amazing. I connect directly to my Flybarless like Tunigy v3, Microbeast, VBar, etc. Full compatible with SBUS of Futaba protocol. It camming with first 3 channel as standard receiver and the rest, including the firsts 3 in SBUS. Reliable, error-free reception, never a loss of reception or glitch, I useed in in my Helis from 250 up to 700.Very tiny, good for mini Fpv racer. Sbus does have faster signal respon on cleanflightperfect replacement for sbus futaba rx???? ??? ??? ???. 3????? SBUS? ???? ??? ?? ? ? ????.I just gave these two Hobby King RX's a try on my 14SG and they bench-checked "Good". Able to bind with no issue and would swing servos.
Just a couple alternatives. I personally would only use them on park fliers, or close range, just because of the money usually associated with MR's, but I wanted to give a quick note to the forum community and let them know they work with other TXs not listed.
** PLEASE NOTE, I did NOT check SBUS on the FrSky RX on my Disco/Naza, but it did actuate servos.
CoreyFrsky is a guarantee with good quality. So far i'm using this rx and the 8ch version on my helis from 450 class to 700 with FBL units like Beastx, Vstabi, Brain with no problem.Great little unit, cheap and works well, set up on my Z-84 wingwing , also has Sbus for more channels tho needs Bus box to link up for SbusWorks very good with good range. Also very small,I have it hidden inside the frames of my warp
This also compliments the Robird G31 fbl unit and allows the use of the remote gains
Awesome for the price.I love this... Small but sbus does it all. Great for helis with sbus enabled FBL systems.Sbus is cool. I operate a 600 FBL helicopter with only 1 cable to reciever awesome!!! to topit off this reciever is so small and light you can stash it anywhere. antenas are on swivel mounts for durability