FrSky TFR8 SB 8ch 2.4Ghz S.BUS Receiver FASST Compatible (with RSSI & SB ports)
FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc..
• Compatible with FASST 2.4GHz Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode).
• SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky servo D12MB. No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevents mismatched servo channel connections.
• RSSI output
• Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on transmitter or set failsafe on TFR8SB directly.
• High sensitivity and stability.
• Wide operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models.
• Firmware upgradeable.
Number of Channels: 8
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Temperature Range: -10~80 degree Celsius
Servo Frame Rate: 14ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode), 7ms (HS-High Speed Mode)
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )
Great RX! Works flawless together with my good old Futaba T14MZ. Especially having the SBUS and the PWM-Outputs active at the same time is a lovely feature! Teleme...what??? Why would I need that?Very best Fasst compatible receivers. Much better at 'signal screening' than Corona'sIve been use Frsky receiver more than 2years without any problem.J usu a varios anos e sempre sem problemas.tres bon recepteur s-bus.bind sur module tm7 futaba et branch en s-bus,ce la fonctionne du premier coup.I have used these on every thing without any problems, including large helicopters and fpv planes and there half the price of futaba receiversIt works well with Futaba T14SG for fpv quad in 2 km range on open area withou obstacle... going to test for 3 kmGood reliable receiver. I replaced a Futaba 7ch receiver and there's no difference in performance between this and the Futaba. I haven't tried the Buss setup yet but if HK get's the servos and wiring to add to this receiver this would be well worth the price. I installed it in a World Models .60S Zero with a YS .91FZ engine.awesome receiver, Frsky make excellent products.Superb receiver - every bit as good and reliable as genuine Futabas.