The FY-DoS inertial attitude stabiliser is for the stabilisation of fixed wing aircraft. It is aimed specifically at beginners to help and improve their flying skills while enjoying flight safety and ease of operation. It has an intergrated 10 degrees freedom sensor, three-axis digital accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, three-axis digital magnetometer and high accuracy barometer, it is also very compact and has a high degree of stablility. This unit not only has a
auto-stabilisation flight feature and a 3D flight mode but it also acts as an autopilot with a return to home, fixed altitude flight, heading lock and automated circling when used with the GPS module. The DoS can be used in conjunction with the FY-OSD for FPV flying, connect with a data link and GCS to achieve flight control and monitoring. The DoS is a must for beginners and experienced pilots alike who wish to enjoy stabilised flight and greatly reduced chances of losing or crashing their aircraft.
• Deactivated Mode - In this mode all control is with the pilot and the DoS does not participate
at all in the flying of the aircraft.
• Stabilised Mode - The DoS will automatically keep the aircraft in a level flight attitude in any
weather conditions, this makes operating the aircraft very simple especially for the beginner, if
the aircraft gets into an out of control situation at any time due to the pilots incorrect control inputs the pilot releases the sticks and the aircraft will automatically recover to stabilised flight.
• 3D Mode - This helps stabilise the aircraft in any attitude, if no input is given by the pilot
(sticks in neutral positions) the DoS will lock the current aircrafts attitude making all manner of 3D flight much easier and smoother with added stability.
• Fixed Altitude and Heading Lock Mode - In this mode the aircraft will hold its flight path and
maintain its flight altitude, if the aircraft is allowed to deviate from either of these then once
the sticks are returned to neutral the DoS unit will automatically return it to the correct course
• Auto Circling Mode - When activated this will immediately cause the aircraft to fly in a
clockwise circle at its current altitude with the centre of the circle being the point of activation, the default setting is an 80 metre radius circle.
• Auto Return to Home Mode - In the auto return to home mode the aircraft will automatically reverse its course and keeping the same altitude it will return home then circle above the launch point.
• GCS Software - The operator can set flight parameters, monitor and record the flight through
the GCS software in a computer.
The DoS requires a transmitter with 2 x 3way switches for control;
Switch 1. Operates Manual Mode/Stabilised Mode/3D Mode.
Switch 2. Operates Fixed Altitude and Heading Lock Mode/Auto Circling Mode/Auto Return to Home.
DoS Module Specs:
Input voltage: 4.0 ~ 6.0 Volt
Current draw: 50ma (5v)
Weight (excluding wires): 25g
Temperature range: -25°C ~ +70°C
Maximum rate of rotation: ≤ 2000°/s
GPS Module Specs:
Input voltage: 5 volt
Current draw: 60ma (3.3v)
Weight (excluding wires): 22g
Temperature range: -25°C ~ +70°C
The DoS can be installed in the following aircraft:
1.Normal/traditional fixed wing
2.Delta wing with/without rudder.
3.V-Tail with/without ailerons
The DoS system will work with any standard 1.5ms neutral value R/C system.
Vibration absorbing mount, screws, hook/loop tape
All required connection cables and USB lead
Manufactured under license for HobbyKing by Feiyu Tech. 100% compatible with Feiyu Tech
software/firmware and supported by the HobbyKing global warranty network. Visit http://www.feiyu-
tech.com/ for the latest software and firmware.
Note: A user manual is available under the Files tab.
Hmotnost ( g )