TURNIGY, the name synonymous with performance, reliability and innovation is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the Turnigy Graphene!
Turnigy Graphene batteries go harder for longer but they're unlike anything you have seen or used before. Turnigy Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind.
The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies. Put simply, faster top end speed coupled with blistering acceleration. The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load.
Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life.
Turnigy Graphene batteries are the new standard for serious racers who require POWER ON DEMAND.
Voltage: 2S2P / 7.4V
Discharge: 90C Constant
Weight: 314g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: 5.00mm (in case)
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life 600+
Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.
Hmotnost ( g )
Kapacita ( mAh )
Výboj ( c )
Délka -A ( mm):
Výška - B ( mm ):
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate ( C ):
7500 mah > 10/10
90C mah > 5/10 mes lipos on gonflés après le premier run
Emballage > 10/10
Prix > 5/10 CHF 101 avec les frais de port et la douane y comprisI have 4 of these and they haven't given me 7500mah yet when cut off at 3.4v per cell. I'm running a Tekno SCT410.3 on 15/44 gearing with a Hobbywing XR8 and Hobbywing 4700kv 4 pole sensored motor. I'm getting roughly 6600-6800mah. I would try the 7500mah 2s2p Ultimates and save some money.