The best darn RET foamy yet. The tagline given by the designer of the Nutball. Designed and made famous by GoldGuy on RCgroups, the Nutball has gained a cult following as an open source Rudder, Elevator, Throttle design, with many variations and modifications being seen over the years. Working with permission of the designer, HobbyKing brings you a full Nutball kit. The all EPP foam airframe is pre-cut and has an attractive multi-color scheme printed directly to the foam.
The low parts count and simplicity of the airframe is one of the reasons for the popularity of the Nutball. It'll fly slow, do loops, and rolls. With the included landing gear it is the ultimate touch and go machine for flight sessions in the park. Being all EPP it is also extremely durable which leads to a high fun factor. No worries of damage here.
Be sure to to check it out, you'll have a ball!
• Kit with motor, just supply servos, esc, battery and radio equipment
• Pre-screened multi color graphics
• Durable all EPP foam airframe
• High Fun factor, low pucker factor
• Includes 1306 3100kv brushless motor
• Tail dragger landing gear
• Carbon fiber pushrod material included
Flying Weight: 95~100g
Motor: 1306 3100KV
3+ Channel transmitter and micro receiver
2 x 3.7g servos
2S 7.4V 200~ 500mAh lipoly battery
6x3 GWS propeller
Foam safe glue
Hmotnost ( g )