YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Anti sparking circuit: reduces connection sparks (for HV ESC)
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.***
Max Cont Current: 100A
Max Burst Current: 120A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x30mm
Weight: 81g (including wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.
Hmotnost ( g )
I allready have one in my 600 heli for now more than 500 flights with absolutely no issue. Perfect working ESC. I do not use the internal BEC, so I do not know wht it is capable of. But governor works fine, slow runup is perfect. and it comes down cool even after 5 min´s of aerobatics.I installed it in a hotliner together with a Peggy Pepper HK-2524
with Micro Edition 5:1N/T2950KV but it does not support the RPMs the motor needs! to bad!Im possibly not the first one who says yep esc are good ones BUT
i use it on a hk 550 with onboard bec and governor and it works just incredible good.
Much power, little heat, rpm on pitch pump very good, evertime smooth startup!
Dont worry about changing motor level during condition changing, even starup is very smooth, its a poem to me.The Best Speed Controller ever!!I am trying this again!
The 100A YEP controller, very much like the other sized YEP controllers, is very good value. I have at least four of these and have experienced no problems. However, documentation regarding these controllers' setup is not well covered. Look on You Tube (video XdnE0FiD7B4) for a complete description of the F3A brake setup.The 100A YEP controller, very much like the other sized YEP controllers, is very good value. I have at least four of these and have experienced no problems.
However, documentation regarding these controllers' setup is not well covered.
I have provided a URL below to my video showing how to setup F3A braking using the programming card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdnE0FiD7B4One star as mine failed after one flight in the 1600mm Pitts 12. Completelybtrashed and HK were no help at all refusing a warranty claim. Last order I make from HK after many successful previous ordersware schlechte qualitt
alte regler waren besser
Die neuen regler lassen sich nicht programmieren
rauchen gleich bei 50 Amp ab
habe es mit anderen reglern probiert keine probleme...
mit amp 40 Regler
der preis ist gut
habe diesen Ygp inn einen terx 500 esp Motor hk-3026 1600 KV Setup Motorritzel 12
cut off type/accutype: slow down / LiPo
cut off voltage: 3.1
Freew./Gov. Mode: Freew. on / Gov.store
P-Gain: 0.9 (default)
I-Gain: 0.05 (default)
Startup Speed: Heli middle
PWM Frequency: 8kHz
empfehlenswert,es fehlt nur eine ordentliche Anleitung.dann knnte man Fehler vermeiden
Using this in a HK550. Plenty of ooompf! Works well, but as with all the YEP's, if you don't have a programming card... Get one. It makes life soooo much easier.
heliDrive(ICE)manual download now [41kb] ICE(Helidrive) manual download now [41kb] Tx programing download now [102kb] Manual_CZ_1_2 download now [228kb] Anleitung Sender Programmierung download now [52kb] YEP (YGE)operating instructions download now [76kb]