We are now proud to offer our Hobbyking YEP ESC series. With helicopter specific programming options such as super smooth soft start, fixed RPM mode (governor mode) and ultra high resolution, you won't find a better helicopter ESC on the market today!
We have tested these units on our own helicopters and found them to be among the best we have ever seen. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
Hobbyking YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation.
All Hobbyking YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Anti sparking circuit: reduces connection sparks (for HV ESC)
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.***
Max Cont Current: 45A
Max Burst Current: 55A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x30mm
Weight: 63g (including wires)
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )
Das ist einfach ein Klasse Regler. der Governor Mode ist erste Sahne!! Passt fr alle 450er HelisNicht zu empfehlen, Motor ruckelt stark, lsst sich auch nicht mit anderen Einstellungen beheben. Mit anderem Regler gegengeprft, Motor SK 3536/1200 luft einwandfrei.No connectors. Soldered 4mm bullets onto it does the job. Thanks alot HK.There is no better ESC for a heli at this price for me. Soft start and governor modes are just great. Definitely a must have product!Superb ESC. Running 1309 6S with a 1700 SK3 Heli Competition motor on my STO450 - near on 12 mins of flight. ESC near on cold on landing. It has the most gentle startup I have seen. The program card is a must to fully program these. I have used YEP ESC's exclusively now for months and find they perform flawlessly.Usual YEP quality. Barely warm after 7-9 mins flight time on 450 heli running SK3 1700KV motor and NanoTech 6S 1300mAh battery. Very good indeed.performance is very interesting ... I am satisfied to have it .. maybe you need to have stuff like this .. you need to try it .. very good quality materials ...Using in a 450 Pro, I absolutely love this esc!!! Get the program card, for sure, can't imagine trying to set so many settings with tx. Only downside is that it is a bit big to fit in the frame under the batt, so I had to mount it to the side, outside the frame.Super Regler mit einem sehr guten Sanftanlauf. Ersetzt einen Align Steller in meinem
T-Rex 450 Sport. Ich betreibe den Regler im Gove Store Mode.
Bin sehr zufrieden mit diesem Regler.I love this ESC! It's the clone version of the way more expensive YGE ESC's. And I have been told (not sure if it's true) that the HK YEP is the exact same YGE ESC, just sold under a different brand name. You will definitely need the programming card, it's way to difficult to program this ESC without it, and I have never seen so many options for programming on an ESC. Great versatile ESC when used with the programming card. When I bought mine HK USA warehouse was out of stock, luckily a friend had a programming card that I could use. But I put the programming card on my wishlist and bought one as soon as they were restocked. So from now on I'm only going to buy the HK YEP ESC's, you can't beat the price! Only drawback to the ESC's is that there is no instruction manual. Really wished HK would at least post PDF manuals in the files tab. What is it with China that they never make a manual for anything?
Tx programing download now [102kb] ICE(HeliDrive) manual download now [41kb] No File Name download now [44kb] 174849581X53499X52.pdf download now [102kb] Manual_CZ_karta download now [228kb] yep Programming with tx download now [102kb] yep Programming with tx download now [102kb]