The Hobbyking™ SS series comes with a range of programming functions whilst being designed for plug & play use. This speed controller can be used straightaway without any complicated programming or you can change the settings very simply using your transmitter thottle stick.
The HobbyKing™ SS series has several self protection features including low voltage, thermal, stalled motor and loss of signal cut-offs. They also have auto advance timing set as standard which suits just about all the standard types of out-runner motors on the market today.
• Brake off
• Lipoly battery
• Low voltage 3V per cell
• Standard rotation
• Auto timing
• Soft start
• Helicopter off
• Frequency 8kHz
• Low voltage-decrease power
• No brake and 3 brake settings
• Reverse rotation
• 2 x Voltage cut-off settings
• 2 x Low voltage settings
• 3 x Timing settings + auto
• PWM options
• 2 x Helicopter modes
A perfect solution for anyone looking for a simple yet reliable ESC at a price everyone can afford.
• High performance microprocessor
• High RPM - Up to 210,000RPM (2 poles)
• Smooth linear throttle response
• Unique circuit design, strong anti-interference
• Low voltage cut-off protection
• Overheating protection
• Auto shut down when signal lost
• Easy throttle range calibration
• TX programing options
Max Current: 90A
LiPoly: 2-7 cells
Voltage Cut Off: 2.8V, 3.0v and 3.2v per cell Lipo
See under "Files" tab for operating manual.
Hmotnost ( g )
These ESCs are simple and effective as the name describes. As long as they are placed in the air stream to allow cooling they perform as well as any other airplane ESC. Not a lot of advanced programmable features but that's not required for straightforward beginner, scale and warbird applications. I would not use these for 3D applications.