The Hummer EPP 3D is a high performance profile foamy that is sure to please. With its airfoiled wing, huge control surfaces, indpendent aileron servos and lightweight construction, this model is ready to perform extreme aerobatics. Hovering, knife edge, harriers, flat spins and more, this plane can handle it all!
The Hummer's ultra-durable EPP construction and carbon fiber reinforcement means that it can really take a beating. This is ideal for pilots looking to practice 3D manuevers without the fear of destroying an expensive balsa model.
The Hummer EPP arrives in kit form, so you will need to add your own electronics. The build is straight forward. A detailed assembly manual w/photos is included.
Simply add your own 1000KV brushless motor, 1047 slow fly prop, 20A ESC, 4 x 9g servos, 4ch radio system, 3S lipoly battery and your ready to fly!
Flying Weight: 450~500g
2212 / 2213 1000KV brushless motor
20A brushless ESC
4 x 9g servos
1047 slow fly propeller
3S 11.1V 850~1300mAh lipoly battery
Hmotnost ( g )
Easy build. put it together fully in one evening. This is my first 3D type RC purchase. So far so good. BTW add glue or wheel retaining collars as the wheels flew off on my first land. no damage and easy fix. Tough little aircraft...looking forward to lots more fun with it. EnjoyGood plane to learn 3D!
- Very stable even with some wind
- Flashy colours very visible during flight
- Easy and fast build, all is included (linkage stopper, push rob, wheels)
2 negative points:
- A lot of elevator mixing during knife edge (maybe due to my lack of experience?)
- Flex tail, so I added 2 carbon rod from elevator to fuselage
Setup (Hover at 60pcnt throttle):
- 2830 850 Kv
- Turnigy plush 18A
- 11"x4.7" slow fly
- 1000 mAh (more than 6 min)
- 504grs without landing gear
- CG 130 mm for 3D (120 mm tested but not good)Love it! I so wish I bought one of these months ago. Really good fun to fly and I've had some really bad landings with mine and it's survived well. My biggest TIP is to use a metal geared servo in the rudder, it needs it for knife edging. Oh and if I was to build another, I'd use hot glue, it would make the build time much, much faster and just be as strong.I like this plane, but it is anything but unbreakable. If you build this model, pay special attention the carbon rods. it is important to glue them in securely. I learned the hard way.K?r?lmaz, kolay tamir edilir ve m?kem?mel u?an bir u?ak. Hi? d???nmeyin.Una maravilla, fcil de manejar noble en el tacto, posibilidad de volar bastante rapido y muy despacio, realmente resistente (aunque no lo parezca a primera vista) y fcil de reparar.
Por otro lado es complicado de montar la primera vez, las instrucciones son ridculamente escasas pero en la seccin files he puesto otras instrucciones mejores, no viene con todo lo necesario para el montaje (tendris que buscaros la vida para los brazos de los servos)
En general una muy buena compraVery fair plane, needs some mods to be reinforced for crashes(front) but flies nice with correct CG.Amazing plane!. This is my first 3d plane and i must say its fantastic. Rolls, loops, inverted are very easy. Ive crashed it many times, infact in half but all it requires is glue and will be in the air in no time. Im using 2830 1000kv 10 prop.My first plane. Assembled in 5 hours. Manual is very bad, but assembly is simple.Ordered this as my first 3D/Slowflyer plane and it works really well. I've had some crashes but it seems really durable. Great plane for starters.
Manual Avion Hummer EPP-3D HobbyKing [es download now [1449kb] aileron horn base download now [34kb] Hummer EPP Manual English download now [330kb] Mounting 1 download now [203kb] Mounting 2 download now [169kb] No File Name download now [173kb] ESC download now [2245kb] Lipo download now [1981kb] Motor download now [1638kb] Rudder download now [1656kb] Hummer 3D build Manual download now [3867kb] Manual Page 4 download now [933kb] Manual Page 3 download now [915kb] Manual Page 2 download now [915kb] Manual Page 2 download now [915kb] Manual Page 1 download now [933kb] Barncat' Hummer download now [500kb] Hummer EPP Manual English download now [330kb] Hummer EPP Manual English download now [330kb] Hummer-EPP-Build.pdf download now [4.93Mb] Hummer for FPV1 download now [205.62Kb] Hummer for FPV2 download now [354.42Kb]