The ImmersionRC PowerBox reduces cable mess and provides clean, redundant, distributed power. A built in video buffer ensures all connected devices receive a clean PAL/NTSC signal with correct video level specifications, giving you the clean video you expect.
- Twin Redundant power inputs
- 4 filtered power outputs
- Fused input, reverse polarity protection
- 4 buffered A/V outputs
- Standard 3.5mm 4-Pole jacks, used on all FatShark/ImmersionRC equipment
- Interconnect cables supplied
- Low-battery detect, on each redundant power input
- Audible Alarm for low battery
- Adjustable video gain, correct for out-of-spec receivers
- Dimensions: 85 x 74 x 23mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Power Requirements : 6-12v, 250mA max.
New low price $49.89!
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )
As with other HobbyKing items (e.g. M_Fswitch) there is NO MEANINGFUL SPECIFICATION. What output voltage and amp capacities does this item support? or are you happy for us to smoke ourselves, the device and anything its connected to?Blew before I knew running a 7" lcd screen. Will have to track down replacement diodes as above. Hopefully AV side still works. Better off putting your 12vDC connections into terminal strip.Over priced crap.I Purchased one of these else where when they first came out and i paid a lot more for it as well
These are simple to use and just work well and cleared up all the untidy cables in my ground unit
At first i wasn't sure as it seemed a lot of money but now i'v tryed it i wouldn't be without it
Well done HK for stocking great gear at great prices Thanks