ImmersionRC have excelled again with this new Vortex 250 PRO. The Vortex 250 Pro builds on excellence of the Vortex 285 as well as using great feedback from top pilots and dreams of customers to take the Vortex 250 Pro to the next level. The Vortex 250 Pro comes with a lots of updated systems and new goodies integrated into a pure-bred racer.
The magic keeps coming with a next generation Fusion Gen2 Flight Controller comes with new integrated 32-bit “F3” processor (2x the performance of the previous version) with pre-loaded custom built Cleanflight software. Now there is also integrated a BlackBox recorder which is used as an extremely powerful tool to tweak you PIDs to perfection. The on-board full graphic OSD not only provides in-flight parameters it now sports a menu to set up your controller in the field using your flight controller and goggles or monitor (without the need for a laptop). Setup using either preprogramed setups or build your own. There are also several pre-programed OSD layouts that can be used. Look like a HUD of a fighter jet or a race layout with the data around the edges.
Motors have been upgraded from 1806’s to V-Spec 2204-2300KV motors and the 16A ESCs to Custom V2 20A EzESC with Oneshot125 and rotorSENSE. The frame has also changed to a have flat 4mm carbon fiber arms.
There is still the punchy, integrated, 5.8GHz video transmitter with 350mW output power with 40CH selection and a SpiroNET Tx antenna. Easily allowing for channel separation. All channel setup via the OSD.
The lighting system has also been upgraded to version 2 and is sandwiched between the upper and lower frames at the rear of the quad. They are controlled by their own processor to allow them to be programed to what you like. The lighting options are endless. An upgraded ear-piecing Lost Model Alarm to help find your “lost” quad.
To keep your new Vortex 250 PRO safe travelling to and from your flying zone we have included an ImmersionRC Zipper case.
Just add a compatible R/C Rx (EzUHF preferred of course), and a battery, and go fly, everything else is included.
• 3k Twill-weave Carbon Fiber and custom injected plastic design
• 250 sized Race Quad with 4mm Carbon Fiber arms
• 2204-2300kV V-Spec Motors
• 2nd Gen Custom 20A EzESCs with OneShot125
• Integrated “F3” Flight Controller, pre-loaded with Cleanflight
• Race-tuned out of the box
• Integrated full-graphic OSD, with on-screen control of.... Everything
• Pro-tuning options, select your favorite pilot!
• On-board BlackBox recorder to aid in pro-tuning (2MB)
• Integrated 40 channel NexWaveRF 5.8GHz Video Tx with Dynamic Power Control
• Direct connection to CPPM, Spektrum, S-Bus, XBus, SumD, SumH receivers
• Ear-piercing Lost Model Alarm (much louder than its predecessor)
• Tillable, Vibration-free Camera mount
• GoPro 3/4 mount included
Weight: ~415g without battery, or HD camera
Motors: 2204-2300 (CW and CCW)
ESCs: Custom “Gen2” EzESC 20A (22A peak) OneShot125, rotorSENSE
Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPoly
Arms: 4mm Flat Carbon Fiber
Flight Camera: FatShark 700TVL CMOS v2
HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (not included)
Receiver Support: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™ XBus, SumD, SumH
1 x ImmersionRC Vortex 250 PRO Race Quad
1 x Spare set 5045 bullnose Propellers
1 x Anti slip mat
1 x Mount for GoPRO 3/4
Your own TX/RX system (min 5 channel)
Video Goggles or monitor
Battery 1300~1500mAh, 3 or 4S
Hmotnost ( g )