When JR started designing the XG11, the aim was to provide top pilots with what they needed in a radio. Numerous functional enhancements and user-friendly features ensured a radio suited to any pilot from beginner to expert. A new-generation, long-life Li-Fe battery is used, which contributes to a large reduction in transmitter weight. The charging control circuit is built into the transmitter. Using an automatic safety system, “Model Link Bind,” the receiver will not operate if the correct model has not been selected in the transmitter before flight.
Dual Modulation Spectrum System (DMSS)* 2.4GHz protocol offers a secure radio link that combines DSSS and FHSS capabilities into a wideband transmission system and includes high-speed response and high resistance against RF noise. One benefit of DMSS is the JR® Intelligent Output System (IOS), which automatically selects control signals that need to be transmitted at exactly the same time and delivers the data as one complete signal frame. IOS ensures there is no time delay when commanding servos used for critical functions, such as a CCPM swashplate on a helicopter, or when operating a wing control surface with multiple servos.
Another feature of DMSS is its bi-directional communication that supplies telemetry information. Receiver voltage telemetry is built in as standard in every DMSS receiver, and add-on sensors will give you real time feedback of information from your model, such as the RPM of an aircraft propeller or helicopter rotor blades, temperature and variometer/altimeter readings.
The XG11 transmitter has a number of exciting new features, such as the Balance function, which equalizes individual servo travel on multi-servo control surfaces. With five adjustable points, servos can be matched not only at the center but across the entire throw of the surface. The XG11 also boasts three programmable stick position switches for mixing and an expanded Dual Rate/Expo menu that allows for up to six additional rate switches. The Trim Input function can allocate trim levers to change numerical values of various functions (such as program mix values) during flight. Also, the revolutionary JR Touch Select function is incorporated, which enables automatic switch selection for programmed functions with just the simple movement of the switch you want to use. No matter what kind of airplane, helicopter or glider you fly, the XG11 is designed to enhance your control and deliver an evolutionary level of precision that is genuine JR.
Standard XG11 System includes:
• RG1131B 11-Channel DMSS 2.4GHz receiver
• RA01T remote antenna/telemetry module
• Li-Fe 6.4V 1400mAh 2S transmitter battery pack
• NEC-A912 JR 9.0V power adapter
• Bind plug
*DMSS technology is not compatible with JR DSM® or Spektrum™ technology, DSM2® or DSMX® equipment.
• Titanium black plating offers a robust, durable finish
• Large, backlit screen
• 30-model internal memory
• Airplane, helicopter and glider program options
• SD card slot for data sharing, storage and updates (SD card required)
• Li-Fe 6.4V, 1400mAh 2S transmitter battery pack
• Integrated charging circuit
• 9V AC/DC adapter supplied with automatic shutdown
• Easily adapts to stick modes 1–4
• Data entry via scroll bar and four push-button keys
• Telemetry with receiver voltage sensor built in, optional telemetry sensors available
• 5-point mixing curves with midpoint adjustment
• 3-axis gyro remote sensitivity adjustment
• Balance function for multiple servo setups
• Dual trim options
• Dual side slide-lever controls
• Touch Select System for switch selection
• 11-channel failsafe
• Three independent programmable timers
Receiver: RG1131B 11-channel full-range receiver
Programming Features: Airplane, sailplane, helicopter
Model Memory: 30
Mode: Mode 1, 2, 3, 4 selectable - (mode 1 default)
Transmitter Battery: 6.4V 1400mAh Li-Fe
Type: Full range receiver
Voltage Range: 4.5V~8.5V
Antenna Length: 150mm
Hmotnost ( g )