The KISS 24A ESC is the latest evolution speed controller created by Felix Niessen who brought us the world renown OneShot mini quads regenerative braking and super smooth high resolution flying. It continues the "Keep it Super Simple" design philosophy by not requiring constant FW updates or any parameters that require changing. The only variable is a solder jumper for changing motor direction, all other parameters are done automatically by the FW. This includes auto adaptive timing and OneShot125, OneShot42 and normal (25~500Hz) PWM autodetect support.
The KISS 24A was primarily designed for the 4S, 5" size mini quads with bulletproof durability in mind. This includes over current and over temperature protection which ensures you will not end up in a ball of fire if you push things too far.
A handy addition to the KISS ESC is the ability for the speed controller to deliver various telemetry features back to the "KISS Flight Controller" which can then pass it on to the OSD or a radio link telemetry such as the FrSky S.port. This will allow data warnings to be displayed on your transmitter, such as voltage, current consumption, motor RPM and ESC temperature.
This is Version 1.02 and it can be updated through the KISS FC using GUI.
• 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU@48Mhz
• Telemetry capable (voltage, current, temperature, RPM)
• Overcurrent protection (measures the current and reduces it to a max of 30A)
• Over temperature protection (reduces max power if temp exceeds 120°C)
• Expanded adaptive auto timing
• Specifically designed for racing drones (24 amps continuous even with bad cooling)
• High max RPM (64000 with a 14 pole motor)
• Accurate RPM control (950 step resolution)
• Very fast throttle response
• Linear throttle response
• Active freewheeling
• Regenerative braking
• No external electrolytic capacitor required
• Fast FET switching due to the use of gate drivers
• Small and lightweight (19 x 27mm) (3.6g)
Input Voltage: 2~5S (7.4~18.5V)
Dimensions: 19 x 27mm
See under "Files" tab for user manual.
Hmotnost ( g )