The KK Multicopter V5.5 Multi-Rotor Control Board controlled by an Atmega168PA 8-Bit RISC based micro controller and has 3 single axis ENC-03RC x3 gyros for reliability.
It is capable of supporting 2, 3, 4 and 6 rotor models as well as fixed wing models. It features 2 flight modes, "+" and "X".
"+" flight mode is ideal for beginners and is the default mode, while "X" is the sport mode for more experienced fliers.
Light weight and compact, the KK Multicopter V5.5 can fit in the smallest of craft by using a small piece of double sided tape to install.
Supported model types:
Aero (fixed wing)
All of the above modes can be set in "Normal" mode or "Sports" mode (default normal)
• Simple structure, easy to program and maintain.
• Easy to adjust gyros.
• Full servo signal output, support normal ESC/analog servo
• Support for single-axis/UFO, Y3 3-axis, Y4-type 3-axis, 4 axis, 6 axis, V22 flight mode "HEXA6" and "Y6" flight mode.
• Supports 4-axis "+" and "X" flight mode
• Standard 45mm mounting hole spacing
Gyro: ENC-03RC x 3
Input Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
Signal from Receiver: 1520us (4 channels)
Signal to ESC: 1520us (4 ESCs)
Dimensions: 50mm x 49mm x 14.5mm
Mounting hole: 45 x 45mm x 3mm dia
Weight: 14.5 gram
Hmotnost ( g )