The LUX flight controller has features that makes it the board of choice for your next multirotor (drone) racer build by providing high-quality flight control using the powerful F3 processor along with top of the line hardware. By using the popular Betaflight and Raceflight firmware along with ultra-low loop times ultra-fast gyro refresh rates up to 8kHz (high-speed SPI) can be realized.
The LUX comes with CleanFlight pre-installed and has been designed to give a flight performance second to none in a low profile, stackable, race ready package.
A set of optional header pins for you to solder on as an alternative to attaching the signal wires directly to the pads. The LUX supports PPM or Serial RX (including Futaba, FrSky, S.BUS). A signal inverter is included for S.BUS.
Please note: Baseflight firmware is not supported, and PWM input for individual channels is not supported.
Unleash your FPV Racing Quadcopter with the LUX Flight Controller!
• USB Conflict resolution - Hardware inversion, SBUS or telemetry can be used on any of the 3 available hardware serial ports. USB will not interfere with peripherals.
• High Speed SPI 8kHz Gyro
• MPU interrupt connected to F3, allowing the F3 to know immediately when fresh data is available.
• Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
• Reinforced solder pads for trouble-free direct soldering.
• Ultra-low profile design.
• Recessed, sideways pin headers. Also enables soldering of all wires directly to pads without use of any pin headers.
• Integrated FRSky RSSI Filter (RC filter).
• Input voltage 6v to 24v. Power the board directly from flight pack up to 6S ('BAT' pad only!).
• VIN + VBAT merged - A single wire to power the board will provide voltage input and Telemetry/OSD voltage data.
• Filtered voltage output - output 5v 1A (and 3.3v where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD. • Selectable receiver voltage 3.3/5V
• Cleanflight support (RACE target).
• BLHeli flashing supported by hardware
• Raceflight ready
• Betaflight ready
• High quality, gold plated PCB
• Highest quality components, individually sourced to meet high standards
• Micro USB connector for programming
Processor: STM32F303RCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit
Gyro: MPU6500 Gyro/Accelerometer
Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
Lux Flight Controller
2x7 Straight Pin Headers (2 off)
Please see "files" tab below for manual
Hmotnost ( g )
I have an actual Luminier Lux and this clone. other than the boot loader button being slightly different there is no difference other than price and the Luminier logo on the back. both perform excellent and have great layout for the motors and esc's. I highly recommend this product .