Here at HobbyKing we are proud to be carrying the Mobius ActionCam; a small, lightweight and fully configurable low cost HD video camera.
The Mobius ActionCam is the natural progression of the ever-popular 808 key chain camera. The developers of the 808 and the open source community came together to create a more capable 1080p level of hardware while keeping what made the 808 cameras so great; small, lightweight, configurable and of course great video at a low cost.
The Mobius has been embraced by the DIY and Open Source community, pushing the ever growing software envelope and coming up with new ways to use the Mobius, such as different lenses and ribbon cables to relocate the camera section. The Mobius can even be reconfigured, settings changed and firmware updated using the free computer GUI software.
The Mobius camera is quickly becoming the go to camera for the RC community, with its low cost, video out capability for FPV use, superb HD video recording and DIY configurability. It is a great all-around action camera with a host of accessories and mounting options, for a wide range of applications.
The updated C2 Wide Angle lens has a greater field of view than earlier lenses and improved colour quality along with better corner sharpness. Fully compatible with the new Mobius Action Cam Docking Station with integrated 5.8GHz, 200mW video transmitter (see accessories listing below).
• Wide angle C2 lens, greater HFOV than C Lens version, realistic colour quality and sharper corner imaging
• Three user selectable video modes, 1080p-30fps or 720p-60fps or 720p-30fps
• Three movie quality settings (super, standard, and low)
• Five video recording cycle time settings-3, 5, 10, and 15 min and max
• Loop Recording
• Movie Flip (180 deg. rotation)
• Movie Sound allows turning off the sound and eliminating a sound track from a video
• Photo capture mode with frame sizes of 2304x1536, 1920x1080, or 1280x720
• Time Lapse photos of .25, .5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 second intervals.
• Recording LED toggle flashes the recording mode LED on the top and rear of the camera.
• Movie/photo time stamp toggle
• Power on button delay (to prevent premature activation while handling)
• Auto-record when power to the camera is applied (useful for dashcam use - no button presses needed.)
• Charging on/off toggle when plugged into a USB data port (useful for some external USB devices)
• TV out (PAL or NTSC), which includes a playback mode with audio.
• TV display ratio (4:3 or 16:9)
• Image format JPEG
• GUI program for Windows OS for easy setting of the parameters as well as updating the firmware
Video format: 1080p HD @ 30fps, 720p HD at 60 or 30fps
Video storage: Micro SD Cards up to 32GB (not included)
Weight: 39g (camera only)
A/V live out: Audio and video out available
1 x Mobius ActionCam C2 lens (wide angle)
1 x Mini Screwdriver
1 x USB Cable
1 x Mounting Sleeve
Hmotnost ( g )
Kapacita ( mAh )
Výboj ( c )
Délka -A ( mm):
Výška - B ( mm ):
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate ( C ):
Superb camera, small lightweight fantastic For FPV. Clear high red HD video recorded on to the board SIM card. Dead simple to use, far superior quality than my action cam, less drag, less weight. Use it alongside my sony 700TVL cam & Video TX on a skywalker 1900, So impressed have bought another mounts easily on to most planes and foaming with Velcro and rubber bands.Looks good, feels good and the image quality is superb. I have the SJ4000 camera and have been very impressed with that but it's too big to fit on some of my models. Looking forward to getting some good aerial footage from some of my smaller models with this.plug and play.
great camera easy to use (out of the box)
the config software:
donload the english version ( . exe ) and add the disered laguage ( dll file)
With the mseup software you can easely configure the camera an if needed inslall the latest firmware.
Lot of support in the net
The set contain all wires and plugsGreat camera. Video quality when tuned correctly definitely rivals the GoPro. The only problem I had is that I had to open up the case and focus the lens for fpv because the objects in the distance were a bit fuzzy. Focusing fixed that though. Superb performance for the money.Simply the best 1080p 30fps quality you can get in a small compact camera, C2 lens with even a better and sharper image!A must have camera, versatile for the hobby and much more (In fact I use for the day to day because it is easy to carry).
the c2 lens make it more clear and wide imagen, so it is the natural update for the camera.The performance of the Mobius has been proven time and again by thousands of people, and this wide-angle lens is a great boost to its versatility. I'm a little nervous about how the "bubble" of the C2 lens sticks out and is exposed to impacts. My original Mobius has eaten its share of dirt, and I don't know how well this version would handle it, so I'm always careful to install it in a way that protects its adorable little face.this camera is so cool for the money. if you dont own one get one i love it.the footage is real good to,but you must download the software for the firmware upgrade, and its free. happy filming.don't know how this compares to gopro 3 but is has live video out which is cool