The FunInterX App controlled Tank can only really be described as a remote controlled multimedia device, controlled via an IOS or Android device with 2 App’s available from the iTunes or Play store. The Tank can take photos, Broadcast voice audio as a remote megaphone, Stream music, Send live video and audio to your IOS screen with Pan Tilt control and night vision mode, Video recording…. And of course Combat mode with up to 6 other tanks!! The App has a simple and intuitive user interface for driving and operating the various functions of the tank, Even Q would be proud of, minus the self-destruct option of course!
The Multimedia Tank can be used for anything from home inspection and recon to spinning around on the dance floor streaming music while taking pictures of the GoGo action! Followed up with an FPV battle with your buddies the next morning! It's time to take your tech savvy friends Xbox away and get them into real world action!!!
• Wi-Fi connection to IOS or Android devices
• Camera tilt angle controlled remotely
• Real-time video Transmission 640x480
• Night vision
• Photo taking and stored on your IOS Library
• Replaceable Horn sounds and self-recorded sounds
• Built in mic and speaker for 2-way real-time communication
• Combat mode for up to 6 tanks among 3 teams in one battle
• Speed adjustment and volume control
• Video recording stored on you IOS library *
• Streaming Music from you ITunes library *
IOS device such as iPhone/iPOD Touch or iPad or Android
App from the iTunes and Play store “Probefun”(free) or * “ProbeFunplus” (.99c) for additional functions noted by asterisks
8 AA Batteries
Hmotnost ( g )
This thing is so much fun! I found it a bit weak even with new 8xAA batteries, so I got rid of them and put a 3S/1000mA LiPo in and instantly noticed a huge difference.
The image quality is very good, the sounds are hilarious, and it really moves along in the higher gears - it's easily able to handle normal outdoor conditions.
It creates it's own wifi signal which binds in a few seconds to (in my case) an Android tablet and the connection is rock solid. The IR night-vision LED's are very bright and it works in complete darkness.
For all-round fun and ground-level FPV, this is hard to beat. 5/5