Building on the ground breaking success of the Quanum Nova, the Nova Pro is the next generation in GPS drone technology from Quanum.
The Quanum Nova Pro represents our commitment to the continued development of our flagship aerial camera platform with one primary goal in mind - to provide our customers with an easy to operate, user friendly drone that is capable of professional flight performance.
And with our Nova Pro thats exactly what you get! The perfect aerial platform for carrying your GoPro or other similar sized action cameras to shoot amazing aerial video!
The Nova Pro retains the high quality white molded body which not only looks slick but is durable and extremely light weight. The lower body shell of the Nova integrates bright LED lights, green in the front arms and red in the rear, making orientation easy in both day and night flying. Additionally, there are two large status indicator LEDs at the rear which show the current status, such as GPS signal and battery condition.
The motors on the Nova Pro have been upgraded to the powerful and more efficient 2312 960KV size and it has a larger battery compartment to accommodate up to a 5200mAh 3S battery pack. These improvements now enable flight times of up to 25 minutes!
Arriving fully tuned and setup, you simply need to install the landing gear and props, charge the battery and fly. It's that easy. Headless Mode, GPS position hold, Altitude hold and Return to Launch functions are all available but thats not all, the Nova Pro is also full telemetry and mission capable.
For more advanced users or as your skills progress, the APM flight controller allows you to use Mission Planner to gain access to a whole host of programming options including selectable flight modes, GPS waypoint functionality, advanced tuning and much more!
The Nova Pro is also completely compatible with the HK Pilot Transceiver Telemetry Radio Set, taking the Nova Pro to the next level in autonomous flight programming and control and with the addition of the Quanum Bluetooth Telemetry Box, flight data and waypoint navigation can be completely and is conveniently wireless.
Yes it's a great flying machine but lets get down to its real business, the Nova Pro is all about aerial camera work so it has been designed to be directly compatible with both our Quanum Q-2D and Q-3D brushless gimbals. Simply bolt-on your preferred Quanum gimbal and connect it to the integrated gimbal control plugs on the bottom of the Nova Pro. The on-board connections provide power and axis control for either of the Quanum gimbals we recommend and you have a truly versatile and professional "camera ship".
The Quanum Nova Pro is an amazing piece of technology that will enable you to shoot professional level aerial video and we know that once you've compared the features, functionality, flight performance and price of other GPS quadcopters on the market today, the Quanum Nova Pro will rise above the crowd.
• Add your own battery and charger!
• Multiple preset flight modes such as Manual, Stable (loiter), Direction Locked (simple), Altitude Hold and Return to Home
• GPS waypoint mission capable through Mission Planner, advanced tuning and much more (for Advanced users)
• USB port for connection to your PC
• Precision GPS, compass and altitude sensors
• Q-2D and Q-3D brushless camera gimbal ready (sold separately)
• On-board tilt/roll control and power connections for use with optional brushless camera gimbal
• Low voltage battery protection initiates blinking LEDs and audible buzzer when flight battery is low
• Easy to see LEDs provide excellent visibility in both day or night flying
• Fully compatible with HKPilot Telemetry Transceiver Set with built in Telemetry Tray
• Fully compatible with Quanum Telemetry Box
• Programmable navigation capable through 3D Robotics Tower App
Main Rotor Diameter: 365mm
Main Rotor Blade Length: 205mm
Main Motor Size: 2312 930KV
Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 200mm
Flying weight: 875g
Approximate Flight Time: Up to 25 minutes
Battery: 3S 2200 ~ 5200mAh LiPoly (required)
Quanum Nova Pro GPS QuadCopter
Radio Control (Mode 2)
Dampened camera mount
Standard plastic action camera mount
9 inch propellers x 4
3S 2200~5200mAh LiPoly battery
Hmotnost ( g )