This gas engine ignition switch is the development of over 2yrs of design and testing and is specifically aimed at the flyers of large gas powered aircraft but of course it can still be used for any other types of models which have a gas engine installed.
The switch requires plugging into a spare switched channel on your receiver and utilises the power from your receiver battery(ies), therefore the ignition is totally inoperable unless the radio is switched on and working. It has a 3 stage emergency igniton kill feature, either press the button on the front panel of the switch, operate the switch on your transmitter or simply turn off the receiver power. Another feature is the fail safe, it monitors the receiver battery and if it detects low voltage it will kill the ignition.
Although primarily designed as a gas engine kill switch it can also be used as a glow driver for glow engines, perfect for large 4 stroke engines, especially if mounted inverted in the airframe.
• Microprocessor control, optical isolated switching circuit
• Fail safe switching
• Bright blue LED for daylight viewing
• 3 stage arming for complete monitoring of potential live ignition
• 3 stage emergency ignition kill
• Remote ignition kill via transmitter
• Receiver power connected indication
• Can also be used as a glow driver
Input Voltage: 1~60V
Dimensions: 36mm x 17mm x 20mm
Input/Output Leads: 200mm
Plugs/Sockets: JR Type
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )