Increase you RC signal validity and reduce your probability of signal loss in carbon fiber and/or 3D airframes as well as long range FPV platforms by using the OrangeRX DSMx/DSM2 compatible 6 Channel Diversity Module.
The OrangeRX DSM2/DSMx Compatible 6 Channel Diversity Module will receive data from up to 6 satellite receivers, check the signal validity and then outputs the valid signal to any satellite interface enabled DSM2/DSMx compatible receiver or via direct connection to a UAV or Flybarless Helicopter Flight Controller.
The unit can be powered from external 5V~8.4V or directly from the 3.3V satellite port and incorporates a binding function allowing satellites to be bound without using any additional receiver.
• Six satellite ports
• Powered from Rx satellite port or external power connection
• Rx satellite port can be used to power the unit and connected satellites
• Dip switch selectable modes of operation
• LED indicator shows which satellite is active
Operating Modes: DSM2 (1024/22ms, 2048/11ms), DSMx (22ms/11ms) Compatible
Power Input: External 5V~8.4V or 3.3V via satellite port
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 product.
The Spektrum and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
Hmotnost ( g )