Vitamin C is vital to your immune system health and OrangeRx is vital to your airplane's health so all of us here at Hobbyking™ are excited to introduce the OrangeRX R1220XLR 12 channel, 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX compatible long-range (up to 3km) receiver, complete with true diversity antennas, failsafe, S.Bus or CPPM, satellite capability AND telemetry to you.
Compatible with all DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz air transmitters, the R1220XLR takes performance to the next level by having CPPM or S.Bus output (dependant on model,) true DSM2/DSMX compatibility, integrated telemetry and PA/LNA antennas for true signal reception diversity and unbeatable reception quality! Add to this programmable failsafe on binding, ultra-fast brown-out recovery and wide voltage input range. The end result being an unbeatable value for money aircraft receiver! A redesigned RF front end portion utilizing switching algorithms extends the control range to 3km or more and telemetry to 1km or more!
The CPPM and S.Bus functionality is an excellent feature for use with multi-rotor flight controllers such as the KK2.1, APM, MultiWii and others. These single line connections remove the weight and mess of additional wire leads for each individual channel. This is ideal for use on small frames where space is at a premium and keeps all wiring neat.
The R1220XLR offers integrated telemetry providing readings for battery and receiver pack voltages, current, temperature and motor RPM. Using these receivers, you can always monitor all critical parameters so you don’t need to buy an additional telemetry module.
OrangeRx receivers are built using original components, 32 bit MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time. Every single receiver is manufactured using impedance controlled PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation ORX products.
The R1220XLR has been QC tested using the most up to date methods and range checking takes place as the receiver is programmed. If any receiver cannot pass the range check at this stage of production it cannot be programmed, ensuring that 100% of the finished receivers are guaranteed to work flawlessly. In fact, all receivers are tested 3 times; during production, testing and final assembly.
The OrangeRX R620X to R1220XLR range ushers in a new era of quality, reliability and performance for the OrangeRX line up.
Features: (R1220XLR CPPM)
• Compatible with DSM2/DSMX 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
• True diversity long antennas that can be placed in convenient locations in the aircraft
• Easily replaceable antennae using u.Fl connectors (not soldered)
• Ultra-fast brownout recovery and programmed fail safe mode
• Wide input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
• 12 Channels PWM
• 9 channels CPPM
• Extremely long range: Control - 3 Km or more (LOS), Telemetry - 1000m or more (LOS)
• Integrated telemetry for real time readings: Temperature, Battery Voltage, Receiver pack Voltage, Motor RPM, Current
• If required, integrated telemetry function can be disabled during binding.
Specs: (R1220XLR CPPM)
Channels: 12 PWM/9 CPPM
Input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
Dimensions: 49 x 38 x 15.5mm
OrangeRx R1220XLR CPPM 12Ch 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Compatible Long Range Receiver
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product. The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
Hmotnost ( g )