The PowerBox iGyro™ SRS is a completely new type of gyro system intended for fixed-wing model aircraft. At the development stage our goal was to combine maximum versatility with simplicity of operation. The system incorporates a regulatory algorithm specifically developed for fixed-wing models, which causes very little deviation in the model’s familiar flying characteristics; at the same time the airplane flies much more smoothly, and is less sensitive to unwanted weather-induced or aerodynamic influences. The need for mixing, such as elevator to rudder or flaps, is eliminated entirely. The iGyro™ exploits the latest servo S-bus technology to minimise the extremely complex wiring arrangements necessitated by previous gyro systems.
The ability to assign any channel to the gain adjusters makes it possible to set up the desired gyro effect accurately in just one short flight. Independent adjustment of each of the five outputs is possible, enabling the modeller to set up gyro gain and direction of effect precisely. The separate GPS sensor provides a means of obtaining a constant gyro effect over the model’s full speed range, effectively eliminating the problem of over-compensation leading to oscillation in high-speed flight. In version 16 and later the software include a menu-based setup assistant which makes it possible to complete all the settings in just a few minutes.
• Extremely accurate triple-axis MEMS sensor
• Special regulatory algorithm designed for fixed-wing model aircraft
• Menu-based setup assistant
• Three-stage flight phase switching
• Three axes distributed to five servos, each adjustable independently
• GPS-regulated gyro gain
• Integral delta mixer
• Can be installed in any attitude
• Graphic OLED screen with 128 x 64 pixels
• Settings can be stored on a PC and reloaded at any time
• SRS technology for use with various bus systems:
Futaba S-Bus, Spektrum DSM2 / DSMX, JR DMSS, HoTT, M-Link and Jeti
• 16-bit processor for fast, high-resolution signal processing
• Updateable with PowerBox Systems USB Interface connectors
• Digital output can be passed on to an SRS PowerBox system
• Unrestricted channel assignment (channel mapping)
• Robust aluminium case
Current Drain Power-on State: 51mA
Current Drain, GPS: 60mA
Maximum Load Current: 10A
Receiver Redundancy: SRS
Servo Sockets: 5
Servo Signal Resolution: 0,5µs
Gyro Regulation: Heading- and Normal mode
Gyro Sensor Type: MEMS
Number of Sensor Axes: 3
Screen OLED: 128 x 64 pixels
Weight: 50g, incl. GPS Sensor
Temperature Range: -30°C to +75°C
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )
Great for big gas/jet air planes. Using it With Futaba R7008SB S-Bus, getting total off 12 channels outputs.
It is possibel to use two R700SB in S-bus mode Connected to I-Gyro SRS then Connected to powerbox competition srs, for buble safety.
Makes flying more easy in Wind conditios.