PX4LITE 32bit Flight Controller
The PX4LITE is the next step in FC hardware with its powerful ST micro 32bit ARM Cortex core and massive I/O support. The PX4LITE is one of the most advanced autopilot systems available with support for almost any type of vehicle from a moon rover or a multirotor aircraft. Designed by the PX4 open-hardware project, it is supported by a number of development communities making this one of the most flexible and reliable platforms for vehicle control.
This Flight Controller has been changed from the original with the addition of an small external modue which houses the safety switch, buzzer port, USB port and indicator light. This allows this module to be placed in a more convenient part of the platform for access to these components. Also removed from the original are non-common interface components.
Overall this is an excellent flight controller for your larger multi-rotors.
• Advanced 32bit ARM CortexM4 high performance processor, can run NuttX RTOS real time operating system
• 8 PWM/servo output
• Support auto and manual mode
• Micro SD card records flight data
• Removal of non-common components SPKT/DSM, CAN, AUX OUT ports
• Independent IMU Inertia control unit, built-in damping structure, can effectively reduce the vibration of copter
• External extend module integrate RGB LED indicators, Safety switch, Beep buzzer and USB module, greatly reduce installation space
• All interface (includes GPS/Telem/Power) are compatible with APM2.5/2.6/2/8
Main control dimension: 63x44x17mm
Main control weight: 40g
External module dimension: 33.5x22.5x10mm
External module weight: 10g
32bit 2mb flash STM32F427Cortex M4
Frequency: 168MHz, 256K Ram
32bit STM32F103 backup assistant processor
LGD20 3-Axis 16bit gyroscope
LSM303D 3-Axis 14bit accelerator/ magnetometer
MPU6000 6-Axis accelerator/ magnetometer
Futaba SBUS input & output
PPM signal input
PWM signal input
I2C interface x 2
Telem interface x 2
Power module interface
1 x PXLITE flight controller
1 x PXLITE external module
1 x Connect cable
1 x buzzer
*PX4/Pixhawk is an independent, open-source, open-hardware project aiming at providing a high-end autopilot to the academic, hobby and industrial communities (BSD licensed)
*The reference to APM refers to the ArduPilot project, a family of open source autopilots based on the Arduino open source computing platform, developed by 3DR and the open source community. It consists of a choice of ArduPilot Mega (APM) electronics and a range of free software versions for different vehicles and is governed by an open source creative commons license.
*Note: This is not an original Arduino brand product.
Hmotnost ( g )