Want a winning edge for your quad racer? The Race32 Micro Racing Flight Controller has been developed for quad racers where weight reduction is critical to help achieve a first place finish!
Fully compatible with Cleanflight the Race 32 Micro has all of the major features of boards twice its size including the STM32 F3 processor. The faster ARM-Cortex M4 core has a floating point hardware unit for efficient flight calculations and loop times are twice as fast as previous generation STM2 F1 boards.
Packed full of features the Race32 Micro is the smart choice flight controller for the serious quad/multirotor pilot.
• Space saving design - Full Naze capabilities in a package half the size
• Protective case
• Black Box Flight log recorder
• Next generation STM32 F3 processor with faster ARM-Cortex M4 core with floating point hardware unit.
• Plugs located on the same side of the board
• 6 PWM 3 pin through holes connectors for ESCs, servos. Full support for Oneshot ESC's
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum 1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers.
• Built-in inverters
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs
• Battery monitoring port, buzzer port
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (windows/OSX/Linux)
• Supports fixed wing, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters and more.
Dimensions: 30 x 18mm board
CPU: STM32F303 with FPU 256k flash
Ports: UART1/OSD, UART2/GPS, UART3/Serial RX,I2C
Hmotnost ( g )