First across the finish line for both performance and price and now just waiting for you to take the chequered flag! The Race32 Flight Controller has been developed for quad racers where a light weight full function flight controller can give you the edge you need.
Fully compatible with Cleanflight the Race 32 FC has all of the major features of the latest boards including the fantastic STM32 F3 processor. The faster ARM-Cortex M4 core has a floating point hardware unit for efficient flight calculations and loop times are twice as fast as previous generation STM2 F1 boards.
Packed full of features the Race32 is the smart choice flight controller for the serious quad/multirotor pilot.
• Hybrid plug setup, JST plugs and through holes for pin connectors. No compromise on ports. Full feature support of all modules, all at the same time.
• Protective case
• Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards
• Black Box Flight log recorder
• Next generation STM32 F3 processor with faster ARM-Cortex M4 core with floating point hardware unit.
• Plugs located on the same side of the board
•4 PWM 3 pin through holes connectors for ESCs, servos. Full support for Oneshot ESC's
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum 1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers.
• Built-in inverters
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs
• Battery monitoring port, buzzer port
• PWR ports for voltage and current
• Sonar support for precision low altitude position hold
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (windows/OSX/Linux)
• Supports fixed wing, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters and more.
Dimensions: 36 x 36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
CPU: STM32F303 with FPU 256k flash
Ports: UART1/OSD, UART2/GPS, UART3/Serial RX,I2C
Hmotnost ( g )
A good one if you have to build with the small white connectorsRelly nice flightcontroller. Couldn't see the magnetometer until I flashed new firmware in cleanflight. Flashed firmware SPRACINGF3 with manual baudrate of 115200. Needed to unplug and plug the board again before I was able to flash it otherwise I got an error similar to "unble to communicate with bootloader" not sure why... Other than that it is a very complete board. Good value for the money.Really nice flight controller from Holybro. Lots of options and a lots of cables. Read somewhere that in order to use voltage monitoring, it needs to use another board from the same brand, which makes sense, since voltage and amp monitoring have it's own plug. But I'm using a LiPo voltage checker on my quad so, no issues there. The order of the ESCs was reversed, so I had to desolder and solder them again. Again, not a huge deal (I used the pins, not the plug). What kept me scratching my head for a while was that, in PWM, the radio channels order was all messed up. Had to remap the channels in cleanflight using this command in CLI: map AE34TR12 > save. Except these minor issues, this is actually a great board! I would buy it again definitely! This board has an F3 processor (Naze32 is F1), lots of memory for blackbox and is blazing fast! Running it at 250 looptime (4KHz) with no issues. ESC passthrough programming works just fine.Realy nice board with many possibilities only channel mapping was a bit difficult i need TA12ER23 to get it working under cleanflight 1.12
and to flash the firmeware u need a manual baud rate from 115200