The RapidFix Dual Adhesive System combines an Instant Adhesive with a Welding Powder and together they repair almost anything.
The RapidFix Professional Adhesive bonds most materials instantly. These materials include rubber, glass, copper, aluminum, steel and most plastics. It even bonds unlike materials to one another such as glass to aluminum or rubber to metal.
The RapidFix Welding Powder is used to repair all types of holes,cracks, gaps and can produce a strong weld seam to support therepair, just like solder or welded joints.
• RapidFix will not dry out in the container. Guaranteed for 12 months!
• The convenient, non-clog nozzles allow for pin-point application of adhesive and welding powder.
• The Rapidfix adhesive activates when oxygen is staved from the joint.
• Excess adhesive can be wiped away with any clean cloth material.
• RapidFix is ready to go out of the bottle. No messy mixing like epoxy-based adhesives which takes extra time and wastes product.
• RapidFix bonds instantly. Most epoxy-based adhesives have a minimum of 5-15 minutes drying time with a 24 hour cure time.
• RapidFix is BOTH an adhesive AND a welding powder. The welding powder extends the useful applications and repair capabilities. This is especially important when a repair calls for a "filler" solution while also needing an instant bond.
• It can also be colored to match plastics or ceramics with a Sharpie type pen. Simply make the repair, smooth surface use the coloured pen to make the repair as invisible as possible.
• RapidFix is also able to bond many "un-like" materials together such as rubber to plastic, glass to metal, PVC to metal, wood to ceramic, and on and on.
The list below will provide a guide for you.
Bond and fill copper, steel, aluminum, brass, cast or pot metals
Hoses, door trims, toys, rubber seals, rubber sporting goods.
Ceramics & Glass
Repairs to ceramic wear & glass ornaments, floor tiles. RapidFix dries crystal clear. If filling is required the welding powder is neutral and can be colored to match the piece.
Repair breaks, cracks splits & holes in many types of plastics that are used for appliances, plumbing, sporting goods, and toys.
Can be used to instantly fill holes, cracks, gouges in many items such as doors, frames, floorboards. It can also be drilled to relocate screws. Can be sanded painted or stained.
Fiberglass & Resin Materials
Use on boats for repairs outside and inside and personal water craft. Make those emergency repairs at the dock or out on the water.
Sports equipment, Bikes, Fishing and model making.
Hiking, Camping, Instant repairs for many parts of the RV.
Hmotnost ( g )
might be a little expensive and I bought that for no reason.
but I couldn't imagine how many uses I could find.
especially for broken wood threads.. you just poor some of the activator and then some adhesive and I could screw a new wood screw in with even stronger threads..
it's amazing.. I'm buying the larger bottles next time