The FrSky Redundancy Bus is a unique switchboard module that can operate 2 receivers and 2 batteries to provide you with total peace of mind when flying your model. You can also run your servos from the switchboard with complete protection from high voltage overload.
The Redundancy Bus also supports Smart Port telemetry for your Taranis and will provide telemetry feedback for voltage, current, capacity and overload indication.
• Provides overload protection on every channel
• Connect up to 2 receivers with SBUS
• Dual battery input (4 - 8.4v)
• 50Hz mode if servo outputs (10ms period) of equal to the input of the SBUS cycle
• Integrated S.Port telemetry provides voltage, current, capacity and overload indications
• Easy to use settings with switching servo outputs
• Firmware updates by user
• Suitable for use with high voltage servos
• Compact size for easy installation
Dimensions: 77 x 43 x 22mm
Operating Temperature Range: -20 up to +75
Input Voltage: 4 - 8.4v: 1-2s LiPo, 4-6s NiMH
Hmotnost ( g )
If your board is made before August 2016 you need to update firmware (through Taranis external module port). Otherwise a short disruption of the sbus signal bricks the whole system. See rcgroups.
Otherwise works well and seems to be a Jeti clone. Think about it as a sbus hub for your receiver to get all 16 channels out with current protection on each channel.