The Sadler Vampire SV2 is a glow powered sport model for pilots looking for something different. The built-up balsa/ply wing and tail, along with a fiberglass fuselage make this a very light weight model for its class. Fly slow, fly fast, do whatever you want.
The Vampire SV2 comes as a Almost Ready to Fly model. A few evenings of work installing your engine and electronics are all that is needed to get this model in the air. A pre-painted fuselage and pre-covering wings and tail speed up your build time. Add the complete hardware pack including fuel tank and wheels, and we have eliminated the need to run to the local model shop having to pick up all those extras.
• Almost Ready to Fly - Complete final assembly, install electronics and engine and Fly
• Pre-painted fiberglass fuselage
• Built up balsa and plywood wing, booms, and tail
• Tricycle landing gear with steerable nose wheel
• Wing/Tail come pre-covered in vibrant color scheme
• Complete hardware package
Flying Weight: 2400g
Wing Area: 39 dm2
4CH Transmitter and Receiver
0.46 2-stroke Glow Engine
7 x Standard Servos
Misc Building Adhesives
Hmotnost ( g )