Tamiya 1/10 Scale Racing Buggy Sand Scorcher (2010) w/ESC
The Sand Scorcher is a highly popular R/C racing buggy that was originally released in 1979 to great acclaim. This model realistically reproduces the original look of the buggy from the “Baja 1000” race in California, USA.
This re-released version is keeping true to the basic layout and unique features of the original frame such as the front double trailing arms and brushed motor but also incorporates many refined parts such as a new ESC, 2mm thick FRP, redesigned die-cast front and rear suspension arms front axle and wheel hubs. All this makes a great buggy even better. The body can be painted with plastic model paints due to it being molded from white polystyrene.
All this leads to some exciting and aggressive driving that can only come from a realistic rear wheel drive vehicle.
• Improved re-release of the Sand Scorcher from 1979
• Highly detailed 1/10th scale self-assembly kit
• Chassis 2mm thick FRP plate with aluminum reinforcing plate for strength and flexibility
• 4-wheel independent suspension features front double trailing arm and rear swing axle setups, di-cast suspension arms, and oil dampers
• Fully enclosed electronics case, motor and gearbox
• Equipped with grooved front tires and rear tires with rib-pattern treads
• 2 types of gear ratios
• Full ball bearings to reduce friction loss
• 3-piece center lock wheels
• Realistic body is molded in white polystyrene and can be painted with plastic model paint
• Full assembly manual
Gear Ratio: 6.5 to 1 or 9.3 to 1
1 x 2 channel transmitter and receiver
1 x 7.2v stick pack battery & charger
1 x Standard size steering servo
Please Note: This item is in kit form and requires building
Hmotnost ( g )