Grab a bargain with this ex-display item still in original packaging.
When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability, they now offer their first full transmitter system.
The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., Just about anything can be programmed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or B&F’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community, an ergonomic case with ultra-smooth ball bearing gimbals, a large backlit LCD, and new larger battery pack. You have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
• RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
• 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
• 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
• 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
• Self-test of the transmitter antenna
• 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
• Audio Speech outputs
• USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
• Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
• Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
• State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
• Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
• Large adjustable backlit blue to white LCD display
• Real-time data logging
• Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
• JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
• Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
• New 2000mah battery
• Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
Model name: Taranis X9D Plus
Number of Channels: up to 16
Operating Voltage Range: 6-15v (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable)
Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlight are on)
Operating Temperature: -10~60C
Backlit LCD Screen: 212 x 64 Monochrome
Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers
stick mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
Taranis X9D ACCST 2.4GHz Transmitter (Mode 2 version)
New 2000mah Battery
*Note* Wall charger not included. See related items below for options
No warranty available for this item.
Item used as a display item only.
Please do not ask questions as the item will be sold out within 24hrs.
No backorders allowed.
Scratch & Dent items are sold as-is. What you see in the photo is what you will get.
Because HobbyKing loses money on each Scratch/Dent item sold we cannot offer warranty or answer questions on these products.
Item will be deactivated once a 0 stock level is reached.
Hmotnost ( g )