Are you ready to go fast? Look no further than the Sonic 400. This small, all molded pylon racer is for the serious modeler with the need for speed. Designed to operate on anything from a inexpensive “Speed 400” class brushed motor, all the way up to a high revving brushless setup, the Sonic can easily reach speeds in excess of 100mph.
This model arrives as an almost ready to fly airframe, with a bolt-on wing and T-tail. To aid in orientation, the Sonic 400 has a very distinct top and bottom color pattern, painted in the mold giving the slickest, drag reducing surface possible. Thanks to modern composites, the aileron and elevator control surfaces feature live skin hinging which further reduces drag.
Flying the Sonic is a blast. Low, fast passes with the utmost precision is the name of the game. As a powered model, or even when converted for use as a slope glider, the Sonic 400 is there to please!
• Almost Ready To Fly - Complete final assembly, install electronics and motor, fly!
• Fully molded composite airframe
• Control surfaces are hinged with "live hinge" method
• Painted in the mold with contrasting top and bottom schemes
• Fast yank and bank fun
• Bolt on wing and tail
• Pre-installed motor mount accepts motors with 16/19mm bolt pattern
Wing Area: 7.1dm2
Airframe Weight: 195g
4CH transmitter and receiver
2x9g digital gear servos
2040 3800~5000 inrunner
Hmotnost ( g )