The 4WD TA06 Pro chassis was created with input from the world championship-winning TRF team. Its layout positions the motor and battery pack along the center line of the chassis and it is powered via a distinctive Dual-Drive System with belt-driven front and gear-driven rear wheels.
The front suspension features a refined inboard front suspension setup which mounts front dampers in a longitudinal position. The front and rear gearboxes are both equipped with newly designed gear differential units to provide superb traction and acceleration.
The TA-06 Pro chassis also comes with many high spec parts such as TRF dampers, aluminum turnbuckles, and universal drive shafts.
• Optimized inboard front suspension for short reversible suspension arms
• Belt driven front wheel system
• Longitudinally positioned front dampers enable narrow chassis layout
• Centrally mounted motor for optimum chassis balance
• Adjustable upper arm attachment positions
• Aluminum motor plate ensures precision motor placement
• Super tough monocoque chassis frame
• Front & rear diff gear system
• Fully ball raced drive system
• CVA Shock absorber's
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
• 3-piece Steering tie-rod system
Tread (front and rear): 165mm
Gear Ratio: 6.41:1
1 x 2 channel transmitter, receiver and servo
1 x 7.2v stick pack battery & charger
1 x Brushed ESC
1 x 540 type brushed motor
Hmotnost ( g )