Since it was introduced in 1969, the Nissan Motor Company's "Z" has set standards for everyone else to follow. The Z has been the most widely produced sports car in the world. In mid 1989, Nissan showed their latest achievement with the 300ZX Turbo. This pursuit of a perfect relationship between car and driver has yielded another superlative sports car with both ride comfort and great handling.
• Parts molded in white and gray, plus clear pieces for windows and windshield.
• Model features a sunroof.
• Includes left and right handed steering consoles.
• Realistic rubber-like tires.
• Complete engine detail.
• Silver plated mags.
• Waterslide decals include three sets of plates and speedometer for dashboard.
Material: Styrene Plastic
Hmotnost ( g )