The Tarot T4-3D 3 axis, self stabilized gimbal is a professional camera mount for aerial videographers and photographers who want quality and performance. It has a lightweight, durable aluminium, carbon fiber and plastic structure that will provide outstanding stablility and control for any aerial camera operations even in severe environments.
The Tarot T4-3D gimbal is designed for GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 and similar cameras and can be used with multi-copters, fixed wing airplanes and heli-copters. It is equipped with an independent IMU module and has a "point follow" mode (PF) and a first person view (FPV) mode.
The innovative design allows complete control over the camera. Joystick movement speed is correspondingly linked to camera axis speed, so the faster you move the joystick the faster the axis will move.
All the power and signal wires are embedded in the structure and the firmware is upgradable through the PC interface.
• PC interface - Windows XP/ VISTA/7/ 8 (32 or 64 bit)
• Point follow mode (PF)
• First-person view mode (FPV)
• Built-in independent IMU modules
• TAROT PTZ dedicated servo module
• AV output interface
• Wide range voltage input
• Support conventional receiver / S-Bus receiver / DSM receivers
• Supports Camera: GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 / other similar cameras
Angle control accuracy: ± 0.02 °
Maximum controllable speed: Pitch direction (TILT): ± 200 ° / s
Controllable range of rotation: Pitch direction (TILT): -120 ° to + 15 °
Operating Current: 30mA (@ 25V) 50mA (@ 12V)
Stall Current: 350mA (@ 25V) 700mA (@ 12V)
Working temperature: -20 ° C ~ 50 ° C
Size: 99mm × 88.5mm × 105.6mm
Input Power: 2S ~ 6S LiPo battery (Not included)
1 x Tarot T4-3D 3-axis Brushless Gimbal
NOTE: Manual located in Files Tab
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )
love this gimble using it on a tarot 650 sports extended to 850 with tarot xyz-m flight controller it was a little tricky to get the tilt function from the taranis working. managed to do it with the x6r sbus using a y splitter to the single yellow wire on the gimble from the receiver. hope this info helps others with the same problem
The Tarot GOPRO T4-3D 3 Axis Brushless Camera Gimbal works great and it is very smooth ..But the arms are very very weak..And had one break after a week of using it..Yes I would buy again if there was a better arm or way to beef it up.Bought it here for 67 dollars, solid gimbal ready to fly out of box.
Quality for this price is perfect but sometimes it lose horison and stabilisation is not perfect but very goodNothing in the description of the product is accurate; So here is what they don't tell you about this gimbal.
First it requires the tarot flight controller, it will not work with the storm or pix-hawk controllers. Second it is only comparable with go-pro cameras and will not interface with other cameras. Third, although it will stabilize in three axis, it only allows you to control the tilt of the camera.Two major flaws in this product:
1) Camera power supporting wire only feeds 0.7-1 AMP, camera does not charge and you will not be able to run camera withiut the battery. Moreover if you run FPV from your gopro with this gimbal you will run into various picture problems all related to not enough power output for camera. Now I have to mod the stup1d thing to make up for bad design from ass-head manufacturer.
2) Plastic material it is made of is crazy fragile. It cracked under almost no load once and with no real impact, had to glue that back.very impressed with this gimbal. i had the zenmuse H3 3D , and compare to the price and quality , i would buy 1 more from Tarot. Worked well out of the box . If ever it roll on the side and stay like this , just recalibrate on a flat surface .
FOR INFO : i wrongly calibrated it the first time as i did it while it was hanging on my drone.. you need to put the bottom part on a flat surface to calibrate it . hope it helps for future buyers
Not very happy with this kind of gimbal. I can't figure out the vibration problem. i have a lot of jello problem.
Manual download now [1797kb] Manual2 download now [2070kb] 1022578876X50800X59.pdf download now [125kb] Manual download now [1797kb] Manual2 download now [2070kb] Tarot T4-3D Gimbal Manual download now [2070kb] Tarot T4-3D Manual ZH download now [1797kb]