The Turnigy K-Force series are based on an all new powerful microprocessor usually reserved for high speed car ESC's. The new CPU means ultra fast sync timing, crisper throttle response, less battery load and reduced FET heat build-up.
• High performance microprocessor
• Wide-open heat sink design to get the best heat dissipation effect
• Improved normal, soft, very-soft start modes
• Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
• Multiple protection features: low-voltage cut-off / over-heat / throttle signal loss
• Governor mode for helicopter.
• The firmware of the ESC can be updated through a USB adapter.
• User programmable via Tx, programming card or USB port.
BEC: No BEC (Opto)
Input Voltage: 2-6 cell LiPoly battery or 5-18 cells NiMH, NiCd
Size: 59 x 24mm x 7mm
Hmotnost ( g )
Very happy with these ESCs. I've used a few others and these really seem to be better quality than most. I've installed them in Sigma SS motor mounts, attached to a Tarot FY680 Iron Man driving Quanum MT3510 630KV motors.
I do not have a programmer but they seem flawless out of the box. I also switch from 3s to 6s and these have no issue at all with that.