Suited to the following models: Hirobo Lepton EX, HIROBO SDX-EP(4S x 2)
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 4S1P / 4S Cell / 14.8V
Discharge: 35C Constant / 70C Burst
Weight: 427g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: 4mm Bullet-connector
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Hmotnost ( g )
Kapacita ( mAh )
Výboj ( c )
Unit Weight (g):
Max Charge Rate ( C ):
Délka -A ( mm)
Výška - B ( mm )
otima produtootima produtootima produtootima produtootima produtootima produtootima otima produtootima produtootima produtoprodutootima produtootima produtootima produtoUse this on my quad and get about 15 min.Great battery for it's size/weight, as it's no heavier that the lower C version. Perfectly balances the Avios Sea Fury when placed all the way forward.Sehr guter LiPo, Zellen alles in Ordnung.
Kann bis jetzt keine Nachteile feststellen.Good price size and weight, but...
On the second use, one cell got deeply discharged (2V), while other cells remained at a good level (3,6V).
I had only global protection on my model (alert at 13V), so the unbalanced cell discharge has not been detected and the pack is now out of order.
At the end the battery is a bit expensive for only two cycles !
That's a speedy delivery here in Holland! Whow!
Within 24 hours!
Ordered 3 of these, all same weight, all neatly in balance brand new.
Up till now... very nice!de bonne grosse lipo pour mon MIG-29 sebart ! puissance et efficacit ;)
pour cet avion il faut des lipos capable de tenir 120A en continu !!
la reputation de nanotech n'est plus a faire...Purchaced lipo but did not use or check for some time after I had completed the plane I was going use the lipo in. Found one cell had low voltage and would not charge. Have emailed hobbyking but no reply."NOT WORTH THE MONEY":
- purchased: 1pcs
- weight: 432 g incl. cables
- conditioning before use: 3-times on 0,5-1C charging with hyperion computer charger
- conditioning on flight: 5 flight wit max. 50pcnt throttle
- real C-rate before having significant drops at contious use: appr. max. 25C / 70 A
- allready at 48 A continous use (logged) getting far to warm: 48 C
- (by the way: measuring was in my Multiplex Mentor - having a lot of cooling airflow!)
- after now 12 cycles lipo allready swelling
DONT THRUST THIS PRODUCT - IT IS BAD CRAP !I bought 2 of these batteries and they are awesome, great value for the price I use them in my quadcopter and trust them to keep me in the air and flying hard and fast, the battery just laughs and asks for more... I would buy again.