Turnigy nano-tech Ultimate - insane power that will put you on the podium!
Boasting ultra high 90C discharge rates and massive pack capacities, the nano-tech Ultimate series lithium polymer batteries are just the ticket for making it into the winner's circle. Turnigy's industry leading lithium polymer battery technology has made it possible to extract extreme amounts of power out of a standard size battery pack, drastically improving performance while pushing your vehicle to its limits.
Furthermore, Turnigy nano-tech Ultimate lithium polymer batteries have a unique "through pack" 5mm gold plated bullet connector design which not only maximizes power output, it also allows for a wide range of battery mounting positions. With this design, there is effectively no "right side up", the battery can be installed and used on either side depending on what position you need your positive and negative connections. This allows the battery pack to fit virtually any kind of chassis layout.
All Turnigy nano-tech Ultimate battery packs feature an impact resistant hard outer case which allows them to handle the abuse of thrashing, bashing and extreme racing. This lightweight yet durable fiber reinforced plastic case ensures that your packs will take a beating and keep coming back for more!
Don't get caught with a saggy pack at the track, put maximum power to your wheels with nano-tech Ultimate lithium polymer battery packs!
• Ultra high 90C discharge rate yielding virtually no voltage sag under load
• Massive capacity (mAh) in a standard size pack
• Heavy duty 5mm bullet connectors with "through pack" design
• 1 pair of 5mm bullet connectors included for use with your ESC (recommended for use with all nano-tech Ultimate batteries due to the extreme power output)
Voltage: 2S2P / 2S Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 90C Constant
Weight: 350g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: 5mm Bullet-Connector
Model no: NC7500.2S2P.9
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives.
1) The nanometer conductive additives form ultra strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
2) These additives create a super strong ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion.
Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries:
-Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
-Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
-Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard .
-Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn't exceed 60degC
-Thickness swelling during heavy load doesn't exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal during heavy load.
-Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
-Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
-Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
Hmotnost ( g )
Kapacita ( mAh )
Výboj ( c )
Délka -A ( mm):
Výška - B ( mm ):
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate ( C ):