The UP-S6 employs a circuit that features 6 totally independent but identical power outputs capable of delivering 4.35 watts each. It has been designed to charge single LiPo and LiHV cells and each outputs charging current can be adjusted from 0.1A to 1A. There is also an additional USB port that delivers 5V/2.1A which is suitable for charging iPads, mobile phones and digital camera's etc.
The charger is very simple to use with LED's, digital readout and audible sounds which indicate the charging status. The 6 battery output ports also have 3 types of connector support, Micro, MX and mCPX which makes this a very versatile single cell charger. This is a DC charger and requires an input voltage of 9~15V via either an XT60 plug or a standard DC jack plug.
Note: This particular charger has a plug for a 2-pin Molex connector. It is the "A" style plug polarity. Please refer to the attached image for correct "A" polarity for your battery plug. The wrong polarity will damage your electronics.
• 6 independent ports that can be used at same time
• Supports 3 different types of battery connector
• 6 independent charging circuits
• LED, digital and audible charge status indicators
• Adjustable charging current (0.1~1A)
• USB port (5V/2.1A) for charging iPads and mobile phones etc
• Fully protected
• Battery reverse protection
• Battery over voltage protection
• DC input voltage protection
DC Input Voltage: 9~15V
Charge Power: 4.35W Max x 6 ±10%
Charge Current: 0.1~1A x 6 ±10%
Battery Type: LiPo/LiHV
Battery Cell Count: 1 cell
Indicator: LED light
Battery Ports: Micro, MX, mCPX
USB Output: 5V/2.1A
Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 22mm
Hmotnost ( g )